1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Raider Pride: Needs assessment

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by net, Jan 26, 2007.

1. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    RP:

I've always considered the Raiders one of the league's "core" franchises, i.e., the franchise that builds the framework of the NFL. I've always been a distant "fan", but never followed the team as closely as you do.

I know you're a busy person, but if you have a couple of minutes, I would appreciate your perspective on what is going on in Oakland. It has more going on, I'm sure, than Al Davis, but he certainly is near the center of it.

Thanks for your time.

net

2. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
  3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    If your talking RAIDERS, Al Davis pretty much is it. He has his hand in EVERY aspect of the team. Thats why most people don't want to coach there. Davis pulls the strings, and you BETTER dance for him, or you are gone!

4. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    Ordinarily I would agree with you, Cheesy, but not even Al could make things this bad. Keep in mind it wasn't that long ago the Raiders were runners-up in the Super Bowl. Al's underlings must be very special ding-a-lings.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah.....but doesn't AL control who he hires? Thus, his under/dingalings? He put the parts in place to screw the team up!
    Maybe I'm wrong and it's not his doing as much as i hear. Alot of the recent talk i heard was that he was only able to get this new kid to coach, cause all the other available coaches don't want to work for the guy.

6. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What going on in Raider town is that the place is a mess they have no offense at all. No O-Line to speak of an average to good RB, there 2 bests WR's want out. On Defense they arent to bad and they did pretty good. Al Davis likes players with speed and he will draft based on speed alone which is a mistake.

By the way Cheesay your sig rules.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOL! Thanks Legend!
    I was wondering if anyone read it!LOL! :rotflmao: