Quinn Johnson: Crazy Man

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dq5YPitqrk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Quinn Johnson: Unleashed[/ame]

I doubt that the pack will keep 3 fullbacks again this year...but man, this guy just likes to punish the opposing team; like having an enforcer in hockey. Thats all he does and he does it well. I hope he makes the final 53. What do you think the odds are that this guy sticks around for another season with the Pack?

:nhl3:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
LOVE that guy. His face at the end of the video is priceless. LOL I'd hate to lose him. I'd rather see Korey Hall go if we had to lose a FB. All the FBs are great though.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the potential is very obvious, gotta trust the coaches to put the best out on the field, man it would be nice to have some power in our running game, little smash mouth football would compliment our passing game nice to put teams away

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
THANK YOU for making this post, i agree 100%, kuhn or hall can go, but getting rid of this guy is a mistake.

Reaction score
Kuhn is an all around good FB so hes good pass protection, receiving, run blocking, and special teams. Quinn looks like a better run block FB. I think hall is pretty good at special teams. Even though made that nice hit in special teams i did not see him do that once last year. Kuhn we got to keep for that reason. Then its the coachs decision whether they want a better run blocker or special teams player

David Pynnonen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone catch quinn's truck stick he layed last night in the game after a short pass he caught? hes crazy!!!

Members online

Latest posts