Projecting the 53 Man Roster

GreenReign

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taylor is going to have to get beat out of a starting position, as well as the #1 backup position before I think the Packers would cut him. They already have $3.5 M invested in him (deadcap ($2.5M), roster bonus ($750K) and workout bonus ($250k). Sure cutting him saves $1.975M (if I did my math right), but you still have to pay someone to replace him and if they aren't as good as Taylor, I'm keeping him.

I think a trade of Taylor is more likely than an out right cut seeing as how every team is looking for OL depth and he has starting experience. We could ship him to a team such as the Cards for a 6th or 7th round pick, or one of their camp bodies that we like.

I am also very high on Kumerow, and think he could be a poor mans Adam Thielen. He could do some damage in the slot with his quickness and route running ability. No way am I keeping Davis over him. Davis reminds me of Jarrett Bush back in the day. Always on the roster bubble but always somehow makes the team. Also the KR is almost dead, so why keep a guy who will MAYBE get between 10-15 KR's a season, and Kumerow can return punts, or Alexander.

D

Deleted member 6794

I think a trade of Taylor is more likely than an out right cut seeing as how every team is looking for OL depth and he has starting experience. We could ship him to a team such as the Cards for a 6th or 7th round pick, or one of their camp bodies that we like.

I'm not convinced there's any team out there interested in trading for Taylor and paying him $7.65 million over the next two years after the way he performed in 2018.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Davis doesn't return kickoffs that I am aware of. So does finishing 8th instead of 22nd in punt returns for the season make a significant difference in the win column or just on a stats sheet? I don't know the answer for that, but in the grand scheme of things, starting at the 29 instead of the 25 isn't a deal maker for me.

I don't think we're talking about massive impacts on the overall performance of the team. But when you're building the back of your roster, you're trying to find ways to maximize your talent in the short and long term. So it's an exercise in comparisons.

If Davis isn't kept, unless someone unforeseen emerges, Green Bay's PR game is not making a positive impact this season.

If Davis is released, who is replacing him and what is that player bringing to the team, be it short term or long term? Most commonly, I see it suggested that they should keep Kumerow over him.

Ok, well using the last five seasons as a sample, the WR6 on the Packers is playing about 9% of the offensive snaps. So is Kumerow enough of an upgrade over Davis that having that upgrade for 9% of the snaps is worth more to the team than a viable PR threat?

How about long term? Jake Kumerow is the oldest receiver on the Packers roster at 27. He's entering year five in the NFL. He has 8 receptions in five years. The odds that he's going to turn into a long term value on offense are very small, especially considering that all of the players who are ahead of him on the depth chart are younger than he is.

So while I don't think having Davis on the roster is going to make a difference in the win total all on its own, I do think it adds more value than the alternatives.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Davis has returned 35 kickoffs for an average of 22.6 yards during his time with the Packers. He only had a single one last season though.

The expected points increase by 0.26 getting the ball on the 29-yard line instead of the 25.

Thanks Captain, that would have been an easy stat for me to look up ;) I think my brain has wiped out most of the memories from 2017 and I forgot that Davis was returning kicks back then. Given that his longest career return was 34 yds., I would put him in the "averagely unspectacular category" as far as kick returners go.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
So while I don't think having Davis on the roster is going to make a difference in the win total all on its own, I do think it adds more value than the alternatives.

This and what the Packers haven't done to address the position in the off season, sounds like complacency and the settling for mediocrity that we are trying to get away from ;)

But yes, I agree, mainly because the Packers didn't seem to address the position in Free Agency, the draft or the signing of an UDFA. However, there is lots of time between now and the final cut down, so who knows what will happen. Like I have been saying, if Davis is the best you got and your final roster cut isn't choosing Davis over a guy that has potential and won't make it to the PS, then so be it, Davis is your Punt Returner.

D

Deleted member 6794

Thanks Captain, that would have been an easy stat for me to look up ;) I think my brain has wiped out most of the memories from 2017 and I forgot that Davis was returning kicks back then. Given that his longest career return was 34 yds., I would put him in the "averagely unspectacular category" as far as kick returners go.

I definitely agree that Davis hasn't excelled returning kickoffs by any means.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
With the signing of CB Chandon Sullivan and WR Darrius Shepherd, the 90 man roster currently looks like this:

OFFENSE (46):

QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Deshone Kizer
QB Tim Boyle
QB Manny Wilkins (rookie UDFA)
QB Taylor Cornelius (rookie UDFA)

RB Aaron Jones
RB Jamaal Williams
RB Kapri Bibbs
RB Dexter Williams (rookie)
RB Lavon Coleman
RB Tra Carson
RB Malcolm Johnson
FB Danny Vitale

G Lane Taylor
G Cole Madison
G Elgton Jenkins (rookie)
G Justin McCray
G Lucas Patrick
G Anthony Coyle
G/T Billy Turner
G/T Adam Pankey
G/T Alex Light

C Corey Linsley

LT David Bakhtiari
RT Bryan Bulaga
OT Jason Spriggs
OT Gerhard de Beer
OT Yosh Nijam (rookie UDFA)
OT Larry Williams (rookie UDFA)

TE Jimmy Graham
TE Marcedes Lewis
TE Robert Tonyan
TE Jace Sternberger (rookie)
TE Evan Baylis
TE Davis Koppenhaver (rookie UDFA)

WR Davante Adams
WR Geronimo Allison
WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
WR Equanimeous St. Brown
WR Jake Kumerow
WR J’Mon Moore
WR Trevor Davis
WR Allen Lazard
WR Teo Redding
WR Matt Eaton (rookie UDFA)
WR Kabion Ento (rookie UDFA)
WR Darrius Shepherd
WR Jawill Davis

DEFENSE (40):

DL Mike Daniels
DL Kenny Clark
DL Dean Lowry
DL Montravius Adams
DL Tyler Lancaster
DL Kingsley Keke (rookie)
DL Fadol Brown
DL James Looney
DL Deon Simon
DL Eric Cotton

OLB Za’Darius Smith
OLB Preston Smith
OLB Kyler Fackrell
OLB Rashan Gary (rookie)
OLB Reggie Gilbert
OLB Kendall Donnerson
OLB Greg Roberts (rookie UDFA)

LB Blake Martinez
LB Oren Burks
LB James Crawford
LB Ty Summers (rookie)
LB Brady Sheldon
LB Randy Ramsey (rookie UDFA)
LB Koron Crump (rookie UDFA)
LB Curtis Bolton (rookie UDFA)

CB Jaire Alexander
CB Kevin King
CB Tramon Williams
CB Josh Jackson
CB Tony Brown
CB Ka’dar Hollman (rookie)
CB Natrell Jamerson
CB Will Redmond
CB Nate Brooks (rookie UDFA)
CB Javien Hamilton (rookie UDFA)
CB Chandon Sullivan

S Adrian Amos
S Darnell Savage Jr.
S Josh Jones
S Raven Greene
S Tray Matthews

SPECIAL TEAMS (4):

K Mason Crosby
K Sam Ficken
P J.K. Scott
LS Hunter Bradley

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

With the signing of CB Chandon Sullivan and WR Darrius Shepherd, the 90 man roster currently looks like this:

OFFENSE (46):

QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Deshone Kizer
QB Tim Boyle
QB Manny Wilkins (rookie UDFA)
QB Taylor Cornelius (rookie UDFA)

RB Aaron Jones
RB Jamaal Williams
RB Kapri Bibbs
RB Dexter Williams (rookie)
RB Lavon Coleman
RB Tra Carson
RB Malcolm Johnson
FB Danny Vitale

G Lane Taylor
G Cole Madison
G Elgton Jenkins (rookie)
G Justin McCray
G Lucas Patrick
G Anthony Coyle
G/T Billy Turner
G/T Adam Pankey
G/T Alex Light

C Corey Linsley

LT David Bakhtiari
RT Bryan Bulaga
OT Jason Spriggs
OT Gerhard de Beer
OT Yosh Nijam (rookie UDFA)
OT Larry Williams (rookie UDFA)

TE Jimmy Graham
TE Marcedes Lewis
TE Robert Tonyan
TE Jace Sternberger (rookie)
TE Evan Baylis
TE Davis Koppenhaver (rookie UDFA)

WR Davante Adams
WR Geronimo Allison
WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
WR Equanimeous St. Brown
WR Jake Kumerow
WR J’Mon Moore
WR Trevor Davis
WR Allen Lazard
WR Teo Redding
WR Matt Eaton (rookie UDFA)
WR Kabion Ento (rookie UDFA)

DEFENSE (40):

DL Mike Daniels
DL Kenny Clark
DL Dean Lowry
DL Montravius Adams
DL Tyler Lancaster
DL Kingsley Keke (rookie)
DL Fadol Brown
DL James Looney
DL Deon Simon
DL Eric Cotton

OLB Za’Darius Smith
OLB Preston Smith
OLB Kyler Fackrell
OLB Rashan Gary (rookie)
OLB Reggie Gilbert
OLB Kendall Donnerson
OLB Greg Roberts (rookie UDFA)

LB Blake Martinez
LB Oren Burks
LB James Crawford
LB Ty Summers (rookie)
LB Brady Sheldon
LB Randy Ramsey (rookie UDFA)
LB Koron Crump (rookie UDFA)
LB Curtis Bolton (rookie UDFA)

CB Jaire Alexander
CB Kevin King
CB Tramon Williams
CB Josh Jackson
CB Tony Brown
CB Ka’dar Hollman (rookie)
CB Natrell Jamerson
CB Will Redmond
CB Nate Brooks (rookie UDFA)
CB Javien Hamilton (rookie UDFA)

S Adrian Amos
S Darnell Savage Jr.
S Josh Jones
S Raven Greene
S Tray Matthews

SPECIAL TEAMS (4):

K Mason Crosby
K Sam Ficken
P J.K. Scott
LS Hunter Bradley

Taking a look at the current roster the Packers are in need of an upgrade at inside linebacker. Quality depth at safety might be necessary as well.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
The Packers have released RB Lavon Coleman.

With the signing of CB Chandon Sullivan and WR Darrius Shepherd in the last 2 days, there are 2 other guys on that 90 list I posted, that don't belong. I just didn't want to take the time to ferret them out.

Edit: one of them was CB Nate Brooks, Packers decided due to an injury, not to sign him and he ended up signing with the Cardinals.

D

Deleted member 6794

With the signing of CB Chandon Sullivan and WR Darrius Shepherd in the last 2 days, there are 2 other guys on that 90 list I posted, that don't belong. I just didn't want to take the time to ferret them out.

The Packers claimed WR Jawill Davis off waivers yesterday as well, bringing the number of players currently on the roster back to 90 again.

Koron Crump was as a tryout at rookie camp but the team didn't sign him afterwards.

SD Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Roster

QB: Rodgers, Kizer, 2

RB:Jones, Williams, Williams*, 3

FB: Vitale 1

WR: Adams, MVS, EQ, Allison, Kumerow,Davis, Moore 7

TE:Graham, Sternberger*, Lewis, Tonyan, 4

OL:Bahktiari, Taylor, Linsley, Turner, Bulaga, Spriggs, Jenkins*, Madison,Light, Nijman 8

DL: Daniels, Clark, Adams, Lowry, Keke*, 5

OLB:Smith, Smith, Gary*, Fackrell, Donnerson, Gilbert 5

MLB:Martinez, Burks, Summers*, Crawford 4

CB: King, Alexander, Jackson, Brown, Williams, Hollman* 6

S: Amos, Savage*, Jones, Greene, Jamerson 5

ST: Tracy K, Bradley LS, Scott P

Nothing too crazy from this prediction. My biggest trouble was WR’s. I wants to keep Kumerow but we really need Davis to stay healthy and be a special teams ace. I also have hope LaFleur could actually do something creative with him. I could really see Jenkins being the starting LG but otherwise I really do like having these talented rookies getting time to learn and provide very quality depth which we haven’t had in YEARS.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SUPER EARLY PREDICTION 1.0- ROUGH TAKES

QB:
ARod starting. Kizer and Wilkins backup Rodgers. LaFleur has expressed keeping three QBs. Kizer brings that big QB presence, while Wilkins runs the opponent RPOs and Air Raid scout offense. Boyle gets cut.
  • A. Rodgers
  • D. Kizer
  • M. Wilkins
  • T: 3
  • RT: 3
RB: Jones, both Williams and Vitale. Jones cant handle 20+ carries will split time with the Will bros, Dex will have to work with special teams unit. Vitale brings special teams experience and I heard he came into camp ripped AF. If anything, the RBs gets hurt and Vitale carries the rock.
  • A. Jones
  • J. Williams
  • D. Williams
  • D. Vitale
  • T: 4
  • RT: 7
TE: Graham has to show up this season. Lewis should be on the field more. Rotate in the two younger guys (who will eventually replace the two veterans).
  • J. Graham
  • M. Lewis
  • J. Sternberger
  • R. Tonyan
  • RT: 11
WR: Adams is the top dog here. Allison is serviceable with great hands, reminds me of Driver without the athleticism. If Moore fixes his drop rate, he may beat out MVS and EQ but for now EQ and MVS got him beat. Whitewater Jesus (Kumerow) beats out Davis not only in the slot but shows that he has some return skills, making Davis expendable. Lazard, and UDFA may supplant if they show up on special teams.
  • D. Adams
  • G. Allison
  • M. Valdes-Scantling
  • E. St. Brown
  • J. Kumerow
  • J. Moore
  • T: 6
  • RT: 17
OL: My starting unit is: Bakhtiari - Taylor - Linsley - Turner - Bulaga. Taylor has experience and I don't see why packers should cut him. Taylor should be coming into the season with a vengeance. Injuries are inevitable. Slowly ease in Jenkins into the positions needed. If Bulaga gets injured, Move Turner to RT and slide Jenkins at RG. Jenkins will probably be prepped to take over for Taylor or Linsley (next season). Don't have faith in Spriggs - who will be backing up for RT and LT, hope Madison shows up.
  • LT- D. Bakhtiari
    • J. Spriggs
  • LG- L.Taylor
    • E. Jenkins
  • C - C. Linsley
    • L. Patrick
  • RG- B. Turner
    • C. Madison
  • RT- B. Bulaga
    • J. Spriggs
  • T: 9
  • RT: 26
DL: Pettine will definitely be rotating in Gary and Z.Smith on passing downs. Montravious Adams never develops (Not a Gute pick) and team moves on from him. Looney is in the same mold as Keke and will show flashes, prompting a PSquad spot.
  • K. Clark
  • M. Daniels
  • D. Lowry
  • T. Lancaster
  • K. Keke
  • T: 5
  • RT: 31
EDGE: Smith bros take the job. Gary will surprise folks with his athleticism bending the edge but has growing pains in pass coverage. Fackrell and Donnerson will rotate in.
  • Z. Smith
  • P. Smith
  • R. Gary
  • K. Fackrell
  • K. Donnerson
  • T: 5
  • RT: 36
LB: Martinez is a stud and will command the defense. Burks will start next to Martinez but can't get off blocks and gets overtaken by Crawford (who can also play emergency EDGE). Ty Summer gets outperformed by Curtis Bolton on special team.
  • B. Martinez
  • J. Crawford
  • O. Burks
  • C. Bolton
  • RT: 40
CB: Tramon is the leader of the group mentoring and being the voice of reason for DBs. Talented DBs but needs to stay healthy. Hollman (great story) gets beaten by T.Brown last on chart.
  • J. Alexander
  • T. Williams
  • K. King
  • J. Jackson
  • T. Brown
  • K. Hollman
  • T: 6
  • RT: 46
S: Amos and Savage starts. Jones is the weird one out of the group, if he excels as dime linebacker he has a spot but He might even ask for a trade. Greene serves special teams and backup.
  • A. Amos
  • D. Savage
  • J. Jones
  • R. Greene
  • RT: 50
ST: Crosby stays because he has no competition. Packers need to bring in a legit kicker to light a fire up his *** or it might be the case he is over the hill. JK Scott has to perform better, started out the season strong but when that winter came, he crumbled. Rumors suggested the poor kicks by Crosby maybe due to poor snapping by Bradley but for now its all rumors. Bradley stays.
  • M. Crosby
  • J. Scott
  • H. Bradley
  • T: 3
  • RT: 53

V1. overall: Weird picks are Manny Wilkins, Kumerow and Bolton. My reasoning for Wilkins is that Wilkins is a dual-threat QB who could simulate scout offense (as nfl progress towards smaller quicker QBs), while Boyle was a better passer he did not offer that dual-threat option.

Im iffy on the Kumerow pick but I liked what he put on the field last year and if Rodgers trusts him more, he may stick. Kumerow will have to show he has some return skills to beat out Davis (not that Davis had anything other than returning to offer) but also don't be suprised if one of the UDFAs show up on returning kicks.

The dark horse is Curtis Bolton. Has experience playing special teams and blocked multiple punts on special teams in college (but thats college), if he can translate that into the pros, he has a spot. Waited his turn to start at LB and showed up (solid stats).

Last edited:

firstdown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right, that number was pretty close.

But the issue I have isn't just that the guys we have in house would create a low average punt return. It's that about half of our opponents' punts would not be returned. Williams and Cobb combined for 19 returns last year and 16 FC's. Davis had the problem of fair catching too often as well, but he was new to the role. If he improves in his judgment, the difference in field position would be more pronounced because not only would he average significantly more per return, but he would actually be creating more returns.

Take a nice round number of 50 returns.

Say the crew of underqualified guys decides to actually return 25 of them at 5.9 YPR. That's 148 PR yards on the season, or about 10 per game. But your true average, factoring fair catches, is 2.96 yds per opponent punt.

If Davis were to return 35 of them at 12 YPR, that's 420 PR yards, or 26 per game. The true average here is 8.4 yards per opponent punt.

The difference seems small, and it is on an average basis, but it wouldn't always be 8.4 yards. Sometimes it would be nothing, and sometimes it would be 20. Sometimes it would create really favorable field position. And favorable field position leads to more scoring, statically.

It's not all important, but it matters. So I don't know why we wouldn't keep a 53rd guy who can contribute in an area that matters as opposed to a healthy scratch linebacker or some OL who is roughly equivalent to the guys on the practice squad.

"Sometimes it would be nothing, and sometimes it would be 20."

21% of Davis' punt returns go for 20 yards or longer. That's one return out of five.

D

Deleted member 6794

Whitewater Jesus (Kumerow) beats out Davis not only in the slot but shows that he has some return skills, making Davis expendable.

I highly doubt Kumerow has any potential as a returner.

Jenkins will probably be prepped to take over for Taylor or Linsley (next season).

With Linsley still being under contract for another two seasons I fully expect him to start at center over that period.

Gary will surprise folks with his athleticism bending the edge but has growing pains in pass coverage.

I definitely hope Gary doesn't line up in coverage often.

firstdown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I definitely agree that Davis hasn't excelled returning kickoffs by any means.
Davis has had all of his long kickoff returns called back. Including last year, in his first game back against Seattle, a 55 yarder. Instead of being on the 45 yard with a short field, we started on the 10, 90 yards away, a 45 yard penalty. Stupid holding penalty that was nowhere near Davis. The player was definitely holding, what was he thinking? Killed the field position. LaFleur is licking his chops at the prospect of Davis returning and no penalties. Very well could mean the difference of us going to the Super Bowl or not.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Davis has had all of his long kickoff returns called back. Including last year, in his first game back against Seattle, a 55 yarder. Instead of being on the 45 yard with a short field, we started on the 10, 90 yards away, a 45 yard penalty. Stupid holding penalty that was nowhere near Davis. The player was definitely holding, what was he thinking? Killed the field position. LaFleur is licking his chops at the prospect of Davis returning and no penalties. Very well could mean the difference of us going to the Super Bowl or not.

No penalties on special teams? Good luck with that. Sometimes I don't mind seeing a touch back or fair catch, at least you know the ball won't be any further back to start on offense.

As far as Davis being a big enough difference maker to make this team a Super Bowl contender, I think they have a lot of other things to fix, before you can declare them a punt return for a TD away from winning it all.

D

Deleted member 6794

There have definitely been way too many penalties on special teams but Davis putting up better numbers on kickoff returns isn't the missing piece to the Packers winning a Super Bowl.

It's interesting to note that his three longest kickoff returns (70, 53 and 45 yards respectively) have been called back because of penalties though.

firstdown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There have definitely been way too many penalties on special teams but Davis putting up better numbers on kickoff returns isn't the missing piece to the Packers winning a Super Bowl.

It's interesting to note that his three longest kickoff returns (70, 53 and 45 yards respectively) have been called back because of penalties though.
Davis and the special teams will be a large part of our getting back to the Super Bowl. If special teams can lose games (like they did last year), they certainly can win games too.

But the defense improving to a top ten defense would be the most important part. Our primary problem in not making it to the Super Bowl is poor defense. Brady has had much better defenses than Rodgers.

The offense won't be a problem, it's going to be really impressive. LaFleur runs it much faster paced, so there's less audibles and less confusion, the play calls are better related to the formations, concepts and pass patterns, so they're easier for the receivers to understand and implement. McCarthy's play calls were very complicated, two calls could sound exactly alike, but be entirely different plays, with different formations, patterns and concepts. Even if a receiver knew the difference, but didn't hear it exactly correctly in the huddle, he would run the wrong play. Clarity of play calls is vitally important.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LaFleur runs it much faster paced, so there's less audibles and less confusion, the play calls are better related to the formations, concepts and pass patterns, so they're easier for the receivers to understand and implement. McCarthy's play calls were very complicated, two calls could sound exactly alike, but be entirely different plays, with different formations, patterns and concepts. Even if a receiver knew the difference, but didn't hear it exactly correctly in the huddle, he would run the wrong play. Clarity of play calls is vitally important.

Lafleur's Titans last year were 28th in seconds per play (GB 8th)

Lafleur with the Rams 14th (GB 12th) in 2017.

Much faster? Nah.

Source: football outsiders.

firstdown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lafleur's Titans last year were 28th in seconds per play (GB 8th)

Lafleur with the Rams 14th (GB 12th) in 2017.

Much faster? Nah.

Source: football outsiders.
We were 8th last year? Seems like every play Rodgers used the whole play clock. Maybe because we were behind so much he had to hike the ball faster than usual, I don't know.

D

Deleted member 6794

Davis and the special teams will be a large part of our getting back to the Super Bowl. If special teams can lose games (like they did last year), they certainly can win games too.

While it's true special teams can have an impact on a team winning or losing a game overall it won't be a major factor in the Packers making it to another Super Bowl or falling short of it.

The offense won't be a problem, it's going to be really impressive.

The Packers didn't significantly improve the talent level on offense this offseason. Therefore it might be smart to take a more cautious approach about the outlook entering this season.

We were 8th last year? Seems like every play Rodgers used the whole play clock. Maybe because we were behind so much he had to hike the ball faster than usual, I don't know.

Actually the Packers played even faster while leading by at least a touchdown.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/pacestats

firstdown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While it's true special teams can have an impact on a team winning or losing a game overall it won't be a major factor in the Packers making it to another Super Bowl or falling short of it.

The Packers didn't significantly improve the talent level on offense this offseason. Therefore it might be smart to take a more cautious approach about the outlook entering this season.

Actually the Packers played even faster while leading by at least a touchdown.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/pacestats
Thanks for the link, interesting stats. 27.16 seconds average hiking time, 27.71 with a 7+ point lead, 26.18 when trailing by 7+, and 31.46 seconds during neutral situations.

We were 8th fastest in average play times (because we were behind so much), but we were 19th fastest during neutral situations. So we're almost in the bottom 3rd of slowest hiking teams.

Reaction score

Yes and Davis still led the team in punt return average in spite of that, easily beating out both Williams and Cobb. Davis would’ve smoked the internal competition at PR had just 2 of 3 of those returns not been nullified.
The fact that he has more experience in a relatively inexperienced group, his punt return status and him being one of the top options at PR crossed with Cobbs departure all now make it a tough decision to cut him if it comes to that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Yes and Davis still led the team in punt return average in spite of that, easily beating out both Williams and Cobb. Davis would’ve smoked the internal competition at PR had just 2 of 3 of those returns not been nullified.

Davis was definitely the best option on punt returns over the past few seasons but the numbers posted about returns being nullified were on kickoffs.

Members online

Latest posts