1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Wood Chipper, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    I guess this year we will need to settle with seeing Rodgers in the pro bowl

2. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +484
    Sure will... I look forward to seeing him throw to Megatron, Fitz, Steve Smith and GJ85! I know he will only get about a quarter but I hope his stat line is something like:

15/16 220 yds 3 TDs

• Like Like x 2
  3. peteralan71

peteralan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    And 6 others. I think losing this year will make the wr's extra focused on working on their hands over the offseason. That was a big part of why we lost the game. Also, I think the defense will put together money to pay Charlie Peprah to leave.

4. Brandon

Brandon Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +106
    I stopped watching the pro bowl years ago. It really is quite lame to watch the lineman basically just standing there talking to each other while the quarterbacks have 10+ seconds to throw the ball. It used to be a lot more physical, but the over-paid players in this era really have no desire to be competitive unless there is something on the line.