Preseason #3 - Packers vs Raiders

H

HardRightEdge

You thought it was "Ben Mowins"? ;) I hate when that happens.
Something like that. I think Gannon said "Matt" as in Millen after she said something. Let's just say I pulled a Collinsworth, making a mistake on a triviality, and have corrected myself on replay. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HardRightEdge

Additional note: Patrick played some center and Day played some guard, evidently trying to figure out who has the position flexibility to back up at both. Everybody along the line sucked regardless of position.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gilbert looks better than Elliott ever did. Gilbert holds the edge and makes plays inside in the run game. Better burst too. He blew up a first string OT which indicates something. Gilbert looks like a football player; Elliott never looked like he had more than a clue.
Gilbert can play. He consistently beat a decent OL in Penn last night and scored a sack last year playing limited snaps in only two games. The only comparison I see between the two is jersey color and position.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Additional note: Patrick played some center and Day played some guard, evidently trying to figure out who has the position flexibility to back up at both. Everybody along the line sucked regardless of position.
Or maybe they were having a contest as to who could suck worse at both jobs? ;)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you were listening to the Oakland broadcasters on the radio or something and not actually WATCHING the game? I still don't get it. If you have vision problems I appologize.

Of course, watching on a phone where the jersey numbers can't be made out would be a problem.
Intoxicated, way past my bedtime, and wife sleeping next to me so volume down. Fell asleep at half time. Watched parts I missed this morning.

H

HardRightEdge

Intoxicated, way past my bedtime, and wife sleeping next to me so volume down. Fell asleep at half time. Watched parts I missed this morning.
So it was :barefoot: and then :sleep:. A cup of :coffee: might have helped. The TV being :speechless: sure didn't help. Anyway, the O-Line was :poop: and :cry:, a case of the :devilish: in the details. Clark, Gilbert, Jackson, Alexander, Thomas and Moore were :tup:.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should have had to listen to the homer Oakland announcers, like I did.
I watched on Gamepass. That woman doing play-by-play was awful. I switched it to Packers audio and listen to Larry and Wayne, even though the audio feed was 10-12 seconds behind the video.

OldBagofDoughnuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else feel that the pack should sign Chris Warren III if he becomes available after watching that preseason game?

Members online

Latest posts