Predict the Bears season

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This is just me thinking, feel free to disagree and tell me if you believe I am wrong. I think the Bears are in for a crash and burn season like Minnesota last year. The cards are not on their side anyways so far.

Falcons, Win
Atlanta's O-line could not handle us, they'll drop an early loss to the Bears defense.

At Saints, Lose
N.O. usually gets their way with teams in the dome. Saints will have the momentum of being surrounded by their own fans. I think the big question here is, how are the Bears going to stop the Saints pass rush? They will get to Cutler as easy as they did Roethlisberger last season.

Packers, Lose
They'll lose close to us, or they may even give us our first lose, either way this game will be a struggle.

Panthers, Win
Carolina has so many problems, this game should not be any problems for them.

At Detroit, Win

Vikings, Win

At Tampa bay, Win
Probably a close call, but I don't see Tampa Bay being as great as they were last season.

At Philadelphia, Lose
Eagles will out play them, and their defense will do the job they forgot to do last season.

Lions, Lose
Yep! I think they will drop 3 in a row, and the Lions will get vengeance for being screwed in Soldier Field last season

Chargers, Lose
At Raiders, Win
Chiefs, Lose
At Broncos, Win
Seahawks, Win
At Packers, Lose
Vikings, Win

9-7 at best, maybe 8-8.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are an anomaly to me they could go anywhere from 7-9 to 11-5 i think. Just depends one whose side of the ball lady lucky and the injury bug falls on this year i think.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's impossible to make predictions with any given Sunday.

However, as I mentioned in a thread I started, my hunch is that the Bears could do well over all seeing how good they've been recently.
I don't think it's a team to underestimate.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm also saying 9-7 for the Bears but I'm not ready to rule them out, I think they will have a "good" team and make the playoffs as a wildcard. They do have talent, even though I like them not, I think it would be foolish not to consider them. I agree we should be a bit more worried about the Lions, more for their D than their offensive line though.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7-9. Their OL Sucks, WR Williams Sucks, Cutler Sucks and most of all...drum roll please...After Further Review The Bears Still Suck!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I am guessing 8 - 8 though I want to slide to 6 - 10. I think they'll implode, midseason. Plus their D is aging, and I wouldn't gamble on their offense.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the past 10 years or so the Bears are at best an 8-8 (+/-4) team that either plays out of their *** or they suck. I'm not shocked when they are 4-12 or 12-4. They are a really hard team to predict because they never come with the same intensity every week and Love Smith has a knack for being the luckiest man on earth.

This year...I think Martz is ******** with the offense too much and they will have a down year. Someone might actually get hurt for them this year as they had to be the healthiest team in history last season.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
It seems you just never know what they might do. I'm going 8-8 because they sure didn't look like NFC North champions last year, yet they were.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you read their headlines lately? The only thing I see are disgruntled players looking for a paycheck.

TheDreamDoctor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is so incredibly hard to predict what the bears will do but i would bank on a record that is close to 500. last year i would say they were one of the worst teams to ever play in a division championship.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see the Lions as a threat in the Division but how big a threat they are is questionable. I think they have made strides but I don't believe they are ready to challenge us. I think the Lions will emerge as the second best team with the Bores and ViQueens fighting it out for last.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7-9. They will be playing the 1st place schedule, after all they ARE the NFC North champs right? We'll see what they are really made of.

metallicblaze

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Falcons, Loss

At Saints, Loss

Packers, Loss

Panthers, Win
This one could go either way.

At Detroit, Loss

Vikings, Win

At Tampa Bay, Loss

At Philadelphia, Loss

Lions, Loss

Chargers, Loss

At Raiders, Loss

Chiefs, Loss

At Broncos, Loss

Seahawks, Win

At Packers, Loss

Vikings, Win

Doesn't look to bright, even the Vikings games might go either way if AP takes over.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Falcons, Loss

At Saints, Loss

Packers, Loss

Panthers, Win
This one could go either way.

At Detroit, Loss

Vikings, Win

At Tampa Bay, Loss

At Philadelphia, Loss

Lions, Loss

Chargers, Loss

At Raiders, Loss

Chiefs, Loss

At Broncos, Loss

Seahawks, Win

At Packers, Loss

Vikings, Win

Doesn't look to bright, even the Vikings games might go either way if AP takes over.

Definitely not one of the best predictions I've seen.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Definitely not one of the best predictions I've seen.
Not to be a smart ***, but how to you decide what a good prediction is if you don't know how accurate it is?
For informational purposes only, can you provide one of the best you've seen?

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to be a smart ***, but how to you decide what a good prediction is if you don't know how accurate it is?
For informational purposes only, can you provide one of the best you've seen?

That aforementioned prediction puts the Bears at 4 wins. C'mon now... Bogart's is pretty good I guess.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
That aforementioned prediction puts the Bears at 4 wins. C'mon now... Bogart's is pretty good I guess.
So to be a good prediction it has to match closely with your personal view?
So is the glass half full or half empty? Well both actually, it's half full at the bottom and half empty at the top right? That's realistic not optimistic nor pessimistic.
By the NFL's nature it's equally true that a team can win or lose given the variables in the game. So if one predicts 4-12 it's not a huge stretch to figure they can also go 12-4.
I get what you're saying and I've gone on record saying I can't figure that team past 8-8, but any other prediction isn't "bad" or "good" by itself is it?

Members online

Latest posts