positions to look at

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I want? A TE. What the Packers need the most? A safety or another DB. A TE because I want Favre to have more weapons, and TE was the weak link in '06.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TE all the way. Weakest position. Hopefully Thompson turns it around as well as he did the linebackers last season.

Mackie2001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers biggest needs are RB and FB. Green will be gone soon and his role should be reduced to that of a third down back to extend his career. If he's having a good game, give him more carries.

The Packers should pick up a FB in the draft that has running and receiving skills to go along with his blocking skills. FB is has been almost a wasted position because the FB as been used primarily a blocker.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to open the field up more ... a TE is pretty important and specially in the red zone ... but a WR would be good to have ...

tank72

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think with the growing number of two deep defensive schemes, the TE is becoming more and more useful. If we can get a good enough TE, the blocking would help the run game, and he can be a red zone target or a last ditch checkdown for Favre. However, I do think we need some DB improvements. It would be nice to see a hard hitting safety that plays like John Lynch or Polamalu.