Playoffs

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Where is everyone? Come on people, we are still at a 2% chance of making the playoffs!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where is everyone? Come on people, we are still at a 2% chance of making the playoffs!

Lol those first 4 almost seem probable. Seattle or Minnesota losing 3 not so much. Green Bay winning even 1 more game... about the same chance lol. I will start holding my breath now.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Lol those first 4 almost seem probable. Seattle or Minnesota losing 3 not so much. Green Bay winning even 1 more game... about the same chance lol. I will start holding my breath now.
I don't know, I think I read something about someone seeing Kirk Cousins and Russell Wilson boarding a ship call The Titanic.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Since we are talking about Playoffs what would happen if Pack Win SB? Do they still keep Philben?

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since we are talking about Playoffs what would happen if Pack Win SB? Do they still keep Philben?
I would say yes...... If we win the rest of games I say even without playoff there a good he be hear next year.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you're telling me there's a chance.

As insane as it sounds we could squeek in. Washington is done afyer losing 2 quarterbacks. Carolina imploded but may beat Alanta. Philly could easily lose to Rams and Texans. Minn. Dolphins and Chicago should beat them. Seahawks will lose KC and the two either could be a trap game.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Washington, philly, and Carolina are without a doubt going to lose at least one of their last 3. The Seattle or Minnesota losing 3 of their last 4 is the part where it gets more unlikely but certainly not impossible. One of them will be a third of the way there after tonight. And both have 2 division games in there final 3. So as long as the Packers win it will likely come down to the final week. And hoping for the Vikings or Seahawks to lose

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best chance, and it's not even a realistic one, is to win out, and have the Vikings lose to the Seahawks, Bears, and either Miami or Detroit. I see no way Seattle loses to Arizona or San Francisco.I also don't see us beating the Bears in Chicago next week. Finish strong, end things right.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best chance, and it's not even a realistic one, is to win out, and have the Vikings lose to the Seahawks, Bears, and either Miami or Detroit. I see no way Seattle loses to Arizona or San Francisco.I also don't see us beating the Bears in Chicago next week. Finish strong, end things right.

I agree the Vikings seem more likely to lose to Miami or Detroit but Arizona and San Fran are division games so to say no way may be a bit strong. And yes if they can't beat the bears next week it doesn't matter. Of those 3 things I guess I think the least likely might be the Packers beating the bears but I actually think that's a 50/50 shot

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even with the above happening, another fly in the ointment is in week 17. if all we need is to beat the Lions while the Bears beat the Vikings, there is a good chance that the game will be a meaningless one for the Bears, so they may rest people.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
It's more than likely not going to happen, but it's more than possible.

A bunch of teams in the NFC wild card race are in flux.

Staff online

Latest posts