Playoff Picture - 2017/18 (Updated weekly - End of Wk 14)

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I wasn't implying I was worried about the Cowboys. I want them trying to stay relevant to take out the Seahags.
Yep.

I'm feeling confident that Seattle will lose to either the Rams or Cowboys the next couple weeks. As banged up as they were defensively before, it's getting even worse. I love that Zeke is coming back.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Packers don't have a chance to make the playoffs if they don't win their remaining games.

THAT is the part of the math that I have the least confidence in, winning out. It couldn't get much tougher sledding for your final 3 games. Yes, AR is back on the field, but will he be the AR of greatness or the one that we have seen with a bit of rust on him, at a noisy away stadium, Julius Peppers bearing down on him and the frustrations start creeping in? I truly think Sundays game is pivotal, yes they wave to win, but if they do win it....Minnesota (at home) and the Lions become more realistic wins and could set the table for an amazing finish to what looked like a lost season.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
THAT is the part of the math that I have the least confidence in, winning out. It couldn't get much tougher sledding for your final 3 games. Yes, AR is back on the field, but will he be the AR of greatness or the one that we have seen with a bit of rust on him, at a noisy away stadium, Julius Peppers bearing down on him and the frustrations start creeping in? I truly think Sundays game is pivotal, yes they wave to win, but if they do win it....Minnesota (at home) and the Lions become more realistic wins and could set the table for an amazing finish to what looked like a lost season.
Toughest remaining schedule in the NFL of the ones I've seen. And I've looked at a ton of them.

Going to be absolutely crucial to establish the running game. Can't allow for Rodgers to consistently be in 2nd/3rd and long situations to where the Panthers can pin their ears back and tee off repeatedly on him.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep.

I'm feeling confident that Seattle will lose to either the Rams or Cowboys the next couple weeks. As banged up as they were defensively before, it's getting even worse. I love that Zeke is coming back.

How long are Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright out? I am not sure if they will miss the Cowgirls game.

A loss Sunday is more likely with those two guys out and how good hte Lambs are.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
How long are Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright out? I am not sure if they will miss the Cowgirls game.

A loss Sunday is more likely with those two guys out and how good hte Lambs are.
Not sure, but I hope Goff throws a party Sunday. Go ahead and put the Seachickens in the rearview mirror

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Toughest remaining schedule in the NFL of the ones I've seen. And I've looked at a ton of them.

Going to be absolutely crucial to establish the running game. Can't allow for Rodgers to consistently be in 2nd/3rd and long situations to where the Panthers can pin their ears back and tee off repeatedly on him.

Carolina I believe has a top 5 defense and is #4 in yards/game surrendered against the run. However, they are 13th in how many yards/carry they surrender (4.1). So it might be wise to keep pounding with Williams and Jones and not let them just tee up on rushing Rodgers.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THAT is the part of the math that I have the least confidence in, winning out. It couldn't get much tougher sledding for your final 3 games. Yes, AR is back on the field, but will he be the AR of greatness or the one that we have seen with a bit of rust on him, at a noisy away stadium, Julius Peppers bearing down on him and the frustrations start creeping in? I truly think Sunday's game is pivotal, yes they have to win, but if they do win it....Minnesota (at home) and the Lions become more realistic wins and could set the table for an amazing finish to what looked like a lost season.

Aaron Rodgers has won a lot of games at noisy away stadiums, so I am not worried about that. He rarely plays in Charlotte though. I am not worried about Julius Peppers. On topic, no game this season is more important for Green Bay because if we lose, all of our conversations about the NFC South and West become moot.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hanging in the picture
-- New Orleans Saints (9-4): vs. NYJ, vs. ATL, at TB.
-- Carolina Panthers (9-4): vs. GB, vs. TB, at ATL.
-- Atlanta Falcons (8-5): at TB, at NO, vs. CAR.

How is the NFC South going to shake out?

For now, the trio of NFC South teams sits comfortably in the picture. But they all play each other down the stretch, with the Falcons getting both the Saints and Panthers in back-to-back weeks to close out the season. What happens in those games will shape nearly half the playoff picture. Can New Orleans hang on? Can the Falcons avoid dropping two of three and allowing one of the teams below to leapfrog them? Can the Panthers catch and then pass the Saints? The South is the league's best division this year. It's fitting it will likely come down to Week 17 to figure out.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...f-picture-rams-seahawks-battle-for-west-crown

Members online

Latest posts