Pittsburg-Vikings

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Care to publish those private messages that I've send you? Would like to read them myself. I've edited you for namecalling, and if you read the rules (http://www.packerforum.com/welcome-packer-forum/15913-pf-policy-t-c-posting.html) you would know it's not tolerated.

Let's not resort to lies, shall we?

He meant me lol

and this was our pm

Originally Posted by longtimefan
I know more about the guy than you could ever read..

I used to help run his web site, the guy that was in charge of it was and is his business partner, used to be his pilot, but now arranges the flights for Brett and family..I became great friends with that man even spent the night at his house one night when he had a party and I got to drunk to drive home..Woke up on a Sunday morning with Bretts brother and Bretts best friend Clark...They FLEW from Madison at 10 am to get to Gb in time for a game..

So when you get sarcastic with what I know about Brett think again
Originally Posted by Skol guy
WTF I don't give a rats *** if you are his lover when did I say you didn't know him? I am impressed that you are a jock sniffer but how does that involve me? I have never said i knew him and I never said you didn't know him. So what is it your trying to tell me? I am so impressed that you know him that is almost like knowing royalty I guess. hey I met adrian peterson last year are you impressed?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer RS to the rescue! I am trembling as i type this. He tells me about how he knows brett favre so thats why he knows the vikings will fall apart because he got drunk with bretts brothers and some other garbage that he sent me in the 20 private messages/ that is strange enough but brett Favre had little to do with this loss and I watched the whole game and since the packers played at the same time i doubt you guys did.

I watched the vikings game unfortunately because living in Baltimore, we must always televise the pitt games when the ravens have a bye. It was nobody's fault collectively on either side. Pitt just had a little more luck today and capitalized on Minnesota's misfortune, it was a good game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Brett Favre drove them the length of the field twice in the last 4 minutes had a TD called back that was a suspect call from what the TV guys were saying also that play has been hashed out numerous times by ESPN and Football in America show as being a bad call for tripping. Phantom call is the word be used by those shows.

Sucks to get screwed by the Refs don't it? Now you know exactly what it felt like watching the last Vike/GB game as a Packer fan.

Honestly, I love it that Farve pass was picked off to end the game, and how he basically wussed out on the pursuit. Smart I guess, it wouldn't have made any difference and he could have been LEVELED by the screening Pitt player.

Do I blame him for the pick, No. I don't see how a deflection means the QB is at fault. Still goes on his stats, but meh. What's another INT to the Ol' Gunslinger. He's got the record already. Maybe the pass was a tad high/early. But Chester Taylor or whatever his name is should have gotten that. Farve does toss hard. I mean it was right there in his face. He might not be totally used to catching Farve's balls that close yet.

I'd put this loss on your Coach Chilly. Making Farve pass so much when you have AP is Ridiculous. Guess Chilly is trying to conserve AP for the playoffs. Just better hope he doesn't wear out Farve's refurbished arm getting there. Still a lot of games to go...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cant bring up bad calls, or non calls when it is in same breath when the Viks lose..

But if we bring it up we are told we have to play better

Like this

http://www.packerforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=249497

Originally Posted by longtimefan
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

you dont think for a minute that there was anything wrong with the Viks not getting a flag till the 4th q was it?

I know you saw the game and I know you saw the jersey grabs the Viks were doing when run blocking and thats not just being a baby..They were very very blatant...So its like how can those be missed but yet tick tack crap was called on the Packers a few times

Boo hoo. Life is so unfair for your third place packers

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the vikings game unfortunately because living in Baltimore, we must always televise the pitt games when the ravens have a bye. It was nobody's fault collectively on either side. Pitt just had a little more luck today and capitalized on Minnesota's misfortune, it was a good game.
agreed Favre had them into position twice after the Real Deal percy harvin ran the kickoff back. Favre look solid. AP wasn't getting the yards on the ground but did have some nice catches. Its one loss fellas so talk your smack I would rather be 6-1 than 4-2 anyday. Big game next week and you still have baltimore and pittsburg and with Cincy in that division that is a brutal division to be in. the Bengals looked dominate today so that division will be a dogfight

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
agreed Favre had them into position twice after the Real Deal percy harvin ran the kickoff back. Favre look solid. AP wasn't getting the yards on the ground but did have some nice catches. Its one loss fellas so talk your smack I would rather be 6-1 than 4-2 anyday. Big game next week and you still have baltimore and pittsburg and with Cincy in that division that is a brutal division to be in. the Bengals looked dominate today so that division will be a dogfight

Trust us we ALL would be in the Vikings spot as well

dont think us fans are declaring the Packer the division winners

But it helps that there is only one game separating the two teams and both play next week for a tie..

You also play the Cards, the Giants, and Cinncy... luck for you 2 of those are in the dome.

I think you should win those home games... The Giants game might not even matter cuz its last game of the season

So you may end up being 15-1..

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant bring up bad calls, or non calls when it is in same breath when the Viks lose..

But if we bring it up we are told we have to play better

Like this

http://www.packerforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=249497
Oh so there was penaltys on the vikings that were not called? really that is the first i heard of that. You clowns cried about it for 3 days. Nobody in America thought it was a penalty on duggen today. It was called but that shows you how close ESPN was to talking about brett Favre non-stop all week and you know they would. So the penalty is called which I don't have a problem with but you clowns are blameing Brett Favre for loseing this game? I think your reaching alittle with that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh so there was penaltys on the vikings that were not called? really that is the first i heard of that. You clowns cried about it for 3 days. Nobody in America thought it was a penalty on duggen today. It was called but that shows you how close ESPN was to talking about brett Favre non-stop all week and you know they would. So the penalty is called which I don't have a problem with but you clowns are blameing Brett Favre for loseing this game? I think your reaching alittle with that.

Ok so your not going to bring up the phantom call EVER again?

Face it when our team loses we always try to get an excuse as to why...Majority of fans do it for EVERY TEAM its not a bad thing...makes those fans feel better on why their team lost...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Is this a quote by you?
I'm sure we all agree Brett did everything possible he could do today to win this game both offensively and defensively... passing and blocking....
Way to Go MAN Way to Go !

Rofl!!

Way to go?!?!?!?!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

Regardless of the INT, which I don't think you can really pin on him. He hit CT in the frigging hands (correction, Stone hands).

Farve on the fumble did hold the ball too long and that allowed it to get stripped and run back for a TD which put you guys down. Without the Runback for a TD (great run back btw) that game was over because of Farve's fumble. If you gonna give Farve credit for his receivers making great catches, then he deserves some credit for costing the Vikes the game. Farve gagged in the 4th, admit it and move on.

Live by the Farve, die by the Farve. It's the way it is with him. GB Packer fans know that better than anybody. Accept it and don't try to argue against that fact cause the facts speak for themselves. Painful...deep festering oozing wound facts.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the 4 ranked passing offense was held to 175 yards today so tell how us how bad our secondary is fellow hilda braid wearing Viking fan. They lose one game and you act like the season is lost. They outplayed the defending super bowl champs on their turf and we came up short. We all know your not a viking fan so please get real you have fooled nobody. Vikings packers next week will go along way to determine the fate but a loss on the road to an AFC team is expected much like when the pack travels there shortly. Who predicted the Vikings to win at PITT? Nobody so how did this really wreck their season? You clowns are still chaseing us and you act like the packers are the team to beat.LOL Hilarious

Yes, we've covered the Minny pass defense about 10 times now and we both agree, so where is your argument - that NFC teams lose to AFC teams when the NFC team plays on the road?

I thought the Vikings should have won the game and I had anticipated a victory because as we've seen today - Pitt is nothing special. But, when you play them like they're special, then you allow them to dictate play, and dictate play they did.

And as far as being a Vikings fan, I'm not sure how else to put it other than I love Brett Favre and root for any team he plays on and am hoping for a Minnesota Super Bowl victory. So, call that what you will as it makes little difference to me.

As far as next Sunday, I've always viewed Vikings/Packers games as a perennial season split. I would anticipate a Green Bay victory based on this, but Minnesota has proven to dominate Green Bay's O-line. We'll see if Tausch laces 'em up and if Cliffy will be ready. Favre proved a few weeks back that Green Bay can't stop him, so it will be a good game. Based on what I've seen from each team, Minnesota "should" win, but home teams in certain stadiums have an advantage.

Game on!

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, we've covered the Minny pass defense about 10 times now and we both agree, so where is your argument - that NFC teams lose to AFC teams when the NFC team plays on the road?

I thought the Vikings should have won the game and I had anticipated a victory because as we've seen today - Pitt is nothing special. But, when you play them like they're special, then you allow them to dictate play, and dictate play they did.

And as far as being a Vikings fan, I'm not sure how else to put it other than I love Brett Favre and root for any team he plays on and am hoping for a Minnesota Super Bowl victory. So, call that what you will as it makes little difference to me.

As far as next Sunday, I've always viewed Vikings/Packers games as a perennial season split. I would anticipate a Green Bay victory based on this, but Minnesota has proven to dominate Green Bay's O-line. We'll see if Tausch laces 'em up and if Cliffy will be ready. Favre proved a few weeks back that Green Bay can't stop him, so it will be a good game. Based on what I've seen from each team, Minnesota "should" win, but home teams in certain stadiums have an advantage.

Game on!
Yeah with that 400 yards of passing that Big Ben has been doing not to mention Super Bowl champions on their own turf, your right they suck. They have lost 2 games both by 3 points so your right Steelers are terrible and they are nothing special. Your a moron. They are are in the top 5 in offense and top 10 in defense and the Vikings who you have repeatedly ripped for haveing a terrible defense shuts them down so to strengthen your arguement it is because the steelers are nothing special? Gotcha Gotcha king cheesehead

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regardless of the INT, which I don't think you can really pin on him. He hit CT in the frigging hands (correction, Stone hands).

Farve on the fumble did hold the ball too long and that allowed it to get stripped and run back for a TD which put you guys down. Without the Runback for a TD (great run back btw) that game was over because of Farve's fumble. If you gonna give Farve credit for his receivers making great catches, then he deserves some credit for costing the Vikes the game. Farve gagged in the 4th, admit it and move on.

Live by the Farve, die by the Farve. It's the way it is with him. GB Packer fans know that better than anybody. Accept it and don't try to argue against that fact cause the facts speak for themselves. Painful...deep festering oozing wound facts.
Get the puck out of here! He drove the length of the field twice in 4 minutes do you think T-Jack could of done that. taylor should had that ball and you clowns would be singing the "I hate Brett Favre blues" right now. I am glad Duggen nearly decapataited that ref on The Harvin TD. Tnat ref had it coming in my book calling that call takeing the game out of the players hands and putting it on his whistle. That was hilarious. You Clowns want everybody to blame Favre so your front office doen't look like total dumbshits but I hardly think your getting takers on that. with a 70% comp. rate and 325 in yards passing. We had 450 yards in total offense so keep crying you make me laugh

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skol Guy, why do you have to include name calling and become offensive in your posts? Are you not capable of having a civil conversation?

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If the Ref didn't call the "phantom" tripping call, Favre throws a TD and there's no fumble. Game over.

You people just LOVE to blame Favre for crap, but NOTHING is ever Errin Rodger's fault. It makes you look like REAL hypocrites. But, so be it.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skol Guy, why do you have to include name calling and become offensive in your posts? Are you not capable of having a civil conversation?
make some sense with your posts, brett favre looked the same old Brett. Why Childress or Bevell or whoever didn't have AP pound it in from the one is ridicoulis. He had an error free game and maybe you can put the fumble on him but the pocket was shrinking fast but The INT was all on Chester as it hit him in the hands. The Vikings outplayed the steelers yesterday in my mind. Almost 200 yards of offense more than the steelers and the defense outplayed the Steelers D so anybody who puts that on Favre is just posting to feel better about Brett being in Minnesota. wouldn't you agree? Big game this week will do alot to determine the North as I think the Bears are toast.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Ref didn't call the "phantom" tripping call, Favre throws a TD and there's no fumble. Game over.

You people just LOVE to blame Favre for crap, but NOTHING is ever Errin Rodger's fault. It makes you look like REAL hypocrites. But, so be it.
Yeah they have been telling us how Brett is going to do this and that and now an INT pops up and there you go we told you. we lose one fricken game to the steelers and these packer fans knew all along. What a joke. Brett favre had great numbers yesterday and I know Aaron Rodgers is perfect but a tipped ball for a touchdown against him is fault of the O-line but in Minnesota it is Brett Favres fault? Well as long as your being fair and logical

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Is this the what if game?

Your fellow Vikin fans said we can't play that game when it came to the Packer loss in Minny

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I LOVE how some guys on here suggest, "Yeah..Favre has the most interceptions in football, he sucks. It's just a matter of time. Wait for it". It just shows you their ignorance of the game.

He also has the most completions, TD's, etc..etc,. and I don't know how many times it's been proven on this forum that Favre's interception ratio of completions to interceptions is not that high..in fact, it's right about the same as John Elway...

But it's Favre, so the Favre haters have to dig the knife in whenever they can because they know deep down that Ted Thompson is a big *** LOSER...haha.:rotfl:

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
make some sense with your posts, brett favre looked the same old Brett. Why Childress or Bevell or whoever didn't have AP pound it in from the one is ridicoulis. He had an error free game and maybe you can put the fumble on him but the pocket was shrinking fast but The INT was all on Chester as it hit him in the hands. The Vikings outplayed the steelers yesterday in my mind. Almost 200 yards of offense more than the steelers and the defense outplayed the Steelers D so anybody who puts that on Favre is just posting to feel better about Brett being in Minnesota. wouldn't you agree? Big game this week will do alot to determine the North as I think the Bears are toast.

This has nothing to do with the game. It has to do with the way you address people here while posting. Is there a need for the disrespect?

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 years ago you guys would stand in line for hours to sniff his jock strap but now he sucks. You Packer backers crack me up

Members online

Latest posts