Picture worth 1000 words

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL!! Looks like he's trying to keep some composer till he's at least out of the photog's way!!

Nice!

* The vikings guy behind BF looks like...he's saying.."That should really say...Thanks ALOT Ted!!!"

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I saw that Pic and was thinking that thats just Rodgers being Rodgers, he has a knack of being in pictures. Though that is a great shot, and knowing how Rodgers is always being compared to Favre and how this was finally his game.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man! Did anyone else see this?!

I saw this pic on NFL.com's main page and it just made me smile big.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Merged the threads Jehowd since I already had one on this.

Dang your quick!! Is that how you got your name?

Mergin! hehehehe "dang murgen more threads than posting on them!"

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Amazing how they have the Press conference for Farve on NFL network right away, and not Rodgers, who is the WINNING QB! Amazing.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. But no matter what Rodgers will always be compared to Favre. First Playoff win? Yup you will hear about favre. First SB, yet again. First unwanted ****** text message, well lets not go there.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Nice. But no matter what Rodgers will always be compared to Favre. First Playoff win? Yup you will hear about favre. First SB, yet again. First unwanted ****** text message, well lets not go there.

I think the media will and Farve fans, but Rodgers is his own QB and I hope that once Farve retires, the Farve shadow will finally lift, at least a little bit. Rodgers deserves to make his own career without having to carry Farve around on his shoulders as well.

I'm going to vow to try and avoid making Farve/Rodgers comparisons from here on out.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the media will and Farve fans, but Rodgers is his own QB and I hope that once Farve retires, the Farve shadow will finally lift, at least a little bit. Rodgers deserves to make his own career without having to carry Farve around on his shoulders as well.

I'm going to vow to try and avoid making Farve/Rodgers comparisons from here on out.

Well, I think that's going to happen whenever a future HoF leaves/retires/is replaced on ANY team. The same non-stop comparison and analyzing will happen when Manning or Brady leaves/retires/is replaced. It just happens that the Favre-Rodgers situation is the best and easiest thing to write and talk about at the moment.

I'm sure that Aaron appreciates the media focusing more on Brett and less on him, I know I would if I was in his situation.

L

Lunchboxer

Finally Rodgers is able to Shed the Favre Ghost.

I think this Storyline is finished. The Student finally beat the Mentor twice.