3rd - The Raji Freestyle
4th - Team (802) GB
5th - Calgary Moose
6th - Team Abhay's Pack
7th - 7thFloorRA
8th - G Wheels
9th - GBGal's Guys
10th - Killer Kittens

Thanks to all who played! This was the 1st season for the PFFFL and it will be back next year to all who want to play.

Reaction score
Great season! I would have gone to the championship if 2 of my players/defense didn't have negative points. I was The Raji Freestyle.

Also, I feel bad for kitten :)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finished last! How nice, LOL! It was a fun season and I look forward to doing it again next year. Only this time I fully plan on avenging myself. Beware! :devilish:

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I feel weird making the league and winning lol though I was the number 4 playoff seed

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no problem taking second place the first time I ever had my own team. I helped my 10 yr old son last year win his league.
Book me for next year.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I finished 6th.

Not terrible considering I finished 5th in points including the playoffs and lost both my first two picks to injuries.

Out of my 6 FF teams this year I won one, finished 2nd once, and finished 3rd in two leagues. Two six place finishes in my other two including PFFFL.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Great season! I would have gone to the championship if 2 of my players/defense didn't have negative points. I was The Raji Freestyle.

Also, I feel bad for kitten :)

I would have gone to the championship if I had a better team and I knew what I was doing. LOL! It was fun and I think I learned enough to be a better contender next year.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
hmmm what happened to my post?? Was it off topic?? lol

*I was just saying I liked the names of the teams!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Rank comes from how you did in the playoffs or the consolation ladder for those of you who didn't make the playoffs.

Reaction score
I would have gone to the championship if I had a better team and I knew what I was doing. LOL! It was fun and I think I learned enough to be a better contender next year.
I wasn't good at all either my first time doing it. You might be a contender, but you'll have to get through me to get to a championship!

Members online

Latest posts