BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carlson is going to cost us dearly at some point. They've got to get this figured out. League leading five missed extra points
Yeah, for every bit that Love is clearly the guy at QB, Carlson is NOT the guy at K. It seems like this is just who he is. Not sure it can be fixed.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do realize that teams have won the Super Bowl without Hall of Fame QBs, right? Trent Dilfer won a SB with the Ravens when they put him in safe mode and didn't let him throw anything beyond 10 yards. Pretty sure JLove is more than adequate. LMAO...
Has absolutely nothing to do with it - my assessment is simply, can he be top tier - which is usually what it takes. Let’s throw in the ever populat Trent Dilfer take - lol

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously nothing against Reed. He's playing great! But they sent him deep twice and he is not getting separation. Why not send Melton out on those? He's the speedster on the team right now.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quarterback changing right down the field. Going to have to make a stop here and then take the momentum back on offense

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reed is questionable. Reinjured chest injury. And, now Preston Smith is down. Crap.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reed is questionable. Reinjured chest injury. And, now Preston Smith is down. Crap.
Yeah, if the wheels are going to come off this would be where it begins. Can't blow a 20-point lead in the game you're in total control of no matter what though

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's been banned since July :( . Don't know if he'll be back when allowed.
oof, thats been 6 months already.
Honestly, couldn't care less what that guy thinks.
for all that Cap thought he was right in absolutely everything, every now and again he was good to have a discussion with.

it's been a good while since I was last here myself really, Noticed Buggybill asked to be removed