PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carlson is going to cost us dearly at some point. They've got to get this figured out. League leading five missed extra points

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like all of this bad kicks are pulled to the left. Got to be a technique problem there

Reaction score
I don’t see any concerning accuracy issues. 14/21 (70%)
180 passing
2TD passing
1 rushing

I did see 2 passes that weren’t perfect, but both dropped. Not easy but that’s what these guys do. I instantly thought #17 catches either, but ok not easy

I saw at minimum 1 drop and that’s giving benefit on the errant pass with air that hit Melton shoulder pad. Acrobatic maybe. Catchable? Yes

Love should be 15/21 200 yards 2TD.
Pretty darn good Rookie.

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of you guys are way to easy on Love. I am tough on him, because I am trying to make my assessment on whether he is the QB that could be the one to lead them to the promise land. So to look good throwing swing passes doesn’t impress me nor should it. I think his overall accuracy on a consistent basis leaves something to be desired. However, I give him very high marks for avoiding pressure, understanding the offense and his composure which are all really good traits! I think this is a very fair assessment up to this point.
You do realize that teams have won the Super Bowl without Hall of Fame QBs, right? Trent Dilfer won a SB with the Ravens when they put him in safe mode and didn't let him throw anything beyond 10 yards. Pretty sure JLove is more than adequate. LMAO...

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t see any concerning accuracy issues. 14/21 (70%)
180 passing
2TD passing
1 rushing

I did see 2 passes that weren’t perfect, but both dropped. Not easy but that’s what these guys do. I instantly thought #17 catches either, but ok not easy

I saw at minimum 1 drop and that’s giving benefit on the errant pass with air that hit Melton shoulder pad. Acrobatic maybe. Catchable? Yes

Love should be 15/21 200 yards 2TD.
Pretty darn good Rookie.
Yep really nice half, but to say those throws weren’t perfect - lol - they were lousy.