Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok
1. stop throwing backwards passes
2. stop throwing anything near the sidelines to Watson

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prefer a jump ball but I get it, it was a time where a TD or INT had the same odds honestly

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Horrible throw by Love. Horrible play call. What was Jordan thinking. And a real dirty shot by us.

Good effort overall and the lateral/incomplete call made the difference. As well as the blocked PAT...

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With a team like this, I'm more concerned with progress than wins. They nearly played up to the level of a 5-3 team. When you've got the ball at the end with a chance to win, can't complain too much. They looked pretty decent at times, sort of fell apart near the end there.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Prefer a jump ball but I get it, it was a time where a TD or INT had the same odds honestly
Yeah, I like a jump ball or even a quick hitting running play when you got 5 defenders standing on the goal line but our receivers can't block so that pretty much removes running play

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, this is a 5 win team. Put a good qb on this team and it wins 9 to 10 games. I'm ready to move on from Love. He just can't make all the throws to cover the field. Accuracy tends to decline with distance. WR's drop too many passes, don't make enough contested catches and probably run poor routes so it isn't all Love's fault. That said, since Gute punted on the season by trading Douglas, let's see what the back up qb has to offer?

Catamount1971

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at Rodgers and Favre’s first season and the stats are almost the same. We are just used to winning the close games. We will have a good draft pick for 2024 and we will see if there continues to see progress with Love. If they are bad next year, then it is time to make changes. There has to be be cap room on this roster since there are very few superstars getting paid on the day.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can’t wait to have someone explain to me how those two INTs were actually great decisions and perfectly accurate passes and “well so-and-so other QB threw picks sometimes too”