Packers vs Panthers: Rodgers CLEARED

Rodgers is back will they Run the Table?

• Yes.. All the way to the Super Bowl

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • No.. Too much of a hill to climb

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • Yes....But fall in the playoffs

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not like this. Not at all. The Packers and Rodgers are taking a significant risk.
I don’t think it is a “significant” risk. There is a chance that Rodgers comes back and leads them to the playoffs, there is a chance that he reinjures the collarbone and he is fully healed for next season. I would call it a weighted risk.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last week, at my favorite packer watering hole (game blacked out, live in MN), the "Packer" room was less than half full. Too bad for those who stayed away, because they missed a great ending.
Today I expect it to be jammed packed (pun intended) for the return of Aaron. Last week it was myself and two other people at a four person table. Today it will be seven people jammed around that table.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the first game that I am actually predicting a loss....Out loud. I have little to no faith in the defense. We have little to no pass rush. Rodgers does his best but the defense lets us down again. Hope I am wrong.

Panthers - 31
Packers - 23

Patrick J. Costello

Cheesehead
Reaction score
”he played the GB defense like a piano...hoped they’d limit them to chop sticks but the Rach 3 on the opening drive?

Last edited:

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they fire capers and Thompson is done and they make a better defense cuz it’s disgusting

Members online

Latest posts