Packers vs Panthers: Rodgers CLEARED

Rodgers is back will they Run the Table?

• Yes.. All the way to the Super Bowl

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • No.. Too much of a hill to climb

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • Yes....But fall in the playoffs

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Will Rodgers make a triumphant return and lead the team back on Run the Table Pt2. Or will he be sidelined and Hundley will fall to the Panthers ending our season...

Also taking a Poll to see how many optimistic and pessimistic people we got here.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will Rodgers make a triumphant return and lead the team back on Run the Table Pt2. Or will he be sidelined and Hundley will fall to the Panthers ending our season...

Also taking a Poll to see how many optimistic and pessimistic people we got here.
Im fairly optimistic, but if he only choice is ... all the way to the Super Bowl .... hmm

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think even with Rodgers we are 7 point underdogs. As good as Rodgers is the guy hasn’t played in nearly two months...also our defense is still our defense. I just see them having a hard time stopping Carolinas offense who ran on Minnesota today. So what do you expect them to do against our defense?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think even with Rodgers we are 7 point underdogs. As good as Rodgers is the guy hasn’t played in nearly two months...also our defense is still our defense. I just see them having a hard time stopping Carolinas offense who ran on Minnesota today. So what do you expect them to do against our defense?
I'm not all that concerned about Rodgers... if he is able to play, but I agree that the defense is going to be the chief concern. Who is left to play CB ? ....

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
better lol.... but I'm afraid my this may one of those odd years where we ... run the table ... make it to 10-6... but miss the playoffs.
Could be, but there are more scenarios by which we make it at 10-6 than where we don't.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a terrible predictor, except one time back on a poll on the old ESPN message boards someone asked how Deshawn Wynn would do in his first game starting or something and I dont' remember my exact prediction but something about having 1 good run, then leave with an injury and sure enough that's exactly what he did. But I could tell he was soft and a quitter. I don't see quit in this team. Oh and I also nailed the predict the stats competition we had a couple seasons ago with Rodgers against the Rams I think. I scored a nice signed 8x10 of Ha Ha and another of Nick Collins from the Super Bowl.

But other than those 2 times, my predictions are usually pretty far off :) So, I'm just going to sit and watch the next one. I hope we're still standing to fight another day.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This is the one that's got me nervous as hell. Win this one, and we're sitting pretty. Minny won't beat us at home, and you expect me to pick the Lions over ARod in a potential win or go home game? Please.

Here's to hoping we get some good news on that bone scan. :tup:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If we lose to the Panthers, would the season be over?
What about if the Lions and Vikings also lose?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without Rodgers Panthers be like: We got this. Ain't no thang.
With Rodgers Panthers be like: Uh-oh.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If Rodgers suits up Sunday the Panthers will crap their pants as Rodgers will be playing at crazy levels. They will be the first victims of Rodgers returns.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The most highly anticipated Monday afternoon head coach press conference ever as we await potential news of Aaron Rodgers' collarbone. :roflmao:

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers returns I could see us winning out, but we need too much help this year. That's why I voted, To Much of an Uphill Climb.

I am looking forward to the possibility of his return. I just want to see him play. He can make some unbelievable throws. I know the receivers would be secretly wild with glee. ;)

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will be up for the challenge if 12 is back. Rodgers' presence on the field will make a huge difference psychologically. The problem is we need way too much help in games outside our control.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I believe they win out but do not make the playoffs.
If Rodgers returns I could see us winning out, but we need too much help this year. That's why I voted, To Much of an Uphill Climb.

I am looking forward to the possibility of his return. I just want to see him play. He can make some unbelievable throws. I know the receivers would be secretly wild with glee. ;)
Again, FWIW, if the Packers win out, they make the playoffs in more than 80% of simulated scenarios.

We definitely need some help, but it's not far fetched.

Reaction score
The issue with our chances also include help from other teams. We’re 9th in line with 3 games left so it’s not purely about how we perform it’s also up to those teams even and in front of us.
I guess we’ll know by game time or before this week if it’s even a reasonable chance our QB plays.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The issue with our chances also include help from other teams. We’re 9th in line with 3 games left so it’s not purely about how we perform it’s also up to those teams even and in front of us.
I guess we’ll know by game time or before this week if it’s even a reasonable chance our QB plays.
Win out, Seattle loses one more, Carolina loses to either Bucs or Falcons. Packers are in. It's gonna happen.

That's the simplest of many, many different scenarios where the Packers get a ticket to the dance. We hold tie breaker advantages on every team besides the Falcons if my mind is working correctly. That includes Seahawks, Rams, Panthers (if we beat them obviously), Cowboys, Lions, etc.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
McCarthy - "A number of scans that went on this morning. It's in evaluation stage. Dr. McKenzie reviewing. Number of opinions. I do not have a clean decision for you."

"The organization is focused on doing what's in the best interests of Aaron Rodgers' health"

Asked how long the evaluation phase might take, "I couldn't give you a timeline." On followup, "I'd like to know as soon as possible."

In Rodgers' mind "he's ready to go". but it's a medical decision. Seeking other opinions.

McCarthy jokes "If I don't know by tomorrow, I'm putting Pat McKenzie on IR."

"At the end of the day, this is in the hands of the experts. The experts will make a medical decision."

Last edited:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So many people thinking we got this in the bag need to calm all the way down! Again, Rodgers plays on offense not defense. We are also on the road! This defense just had a hard time stopping Tampa Bay from running and made Kizer look like A pro bowler.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
So many people thinking we got this in the bag need to calm all the way down! Again, Rodgers plays on offense not defense. We are also on the road! This defense just had a hard time stopping Tampa Bay from running and made Kizer look like A pro bowler.
We lost 4 games in a row last year with the defense giving up nearly 40 a game. Rodgers says we're gonna run the table, and all of a sudden the defense looks formidable. Never underestimate the impact of Aaron Rodgers. He ain't the best ever for no reason.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score

When Rodgers plays well that is our defense.

Members online

Latest posts