Packers vs Panthers: Rodgers CLEARED

Rodgers is back will they Run the Table?

• Yes.. All the way to the Super Bowl

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • No.. Too much of a hill to climb

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • Yes....But fall in the playoffs

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you are saying play a player who is worse, because at one time he was better?
At one time? He is better than Hundley in almost every way. Maybe you're right, bench a H.O.F. QB in favor of a guy who won't even be employed next season. God I hate Vikings fans who pose as Packers fans. Go to a Minnesota forum.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At one time? He is better than Hundley in almost every way. Maybe you're right, bench a H.O.F. QB in favor of a guy who won't even be employed next season. God I hate Vikings fans who pose as Packers fans. Go to a Minnesota forum.
Rodgers is playing poorly. Hundley was playing better which you admitted.

I hate fans who accept mediocrity for nostalgia's sake.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Blah, blah, blah, go post in Vikings forum. 2 months and I am nostalgic? Hundley is not an NFL QB. This is not a situation where A.R. was the new QB and B.F. was past his prime. This Hundley we're talking about, he really sucks. F*@# him, he is worst QB we've had since maybe the 80's. Stop pretending to be a Packers fan, go root for the Vikings and leave us alone.

Last edited:

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack fans next year we are fine!! We weren’t going anywhere with this defense anyways let’s get rid of dom and look forward to next year it’s fine I have come to peace lol

TornSolace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I swear if the front office and McCarthy vouched for capers again I'll fly to green bay myself and start inserting my size 13 steel toe boots up some buttholes capers has got to go Thompson has got to go. Spriggs sucks and it's ironic Thompson let's peppers go then peppers ends our season. Lastly that was not a touchdown by Carolina his butt cheek was out of bounds

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah, go post in Vikings forum. 2 months and I am nostalgic? Hundley is not an NFL QB. This is not a situation where A.R. was the new QB and B.F. This Hundley we're talking about, he really sucks. F*@# him, he is worst QB we've had since maybe the 80's. Stop pretending to be a Packers fan, go root for the Vikings and leave us alone.
Please refer too your earlier post where you admitted Hundley played better in his last game than AR played today.

So, follow me here, if Hundley is that bad, and was playing better than AR, then you must really think AR is horrible.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please refer too your earlier post where you admitted Hundley played better in his last game than AR played today.

So, follow me here, if Hundley is that bad, and was playing better than AR, then you must really think AR is horrible.
Be quiet you idiot. Stop posting here.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hundley? Over Rodgers? ROFL!

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I am not seeing that here. We have three threads about "how to sneak into the playoffs this year" and you think people are accepting mediocrioty? Where are the people who think Brett Hundley is a good QB and we did not miss Aaron Rodgers?

Thank God you never posted on the Jaguars board. They love mediocrity.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How in the hell did they overturn that incomplete pass for the Panthers and call it a touchdown? His *** was out of bounds. What happened to needing “indisputable evidence” to overturn a call on the field? There was not “indisputable evidence” as from that camera angle you cannot know for sure.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
'Davante Adams has been suspended 1 game for giving a fan the middle finger of Sunday's Packers Panthers game. Thomas Davis will not be fine or suspended.' -Wouldn't surprise me if NFL did this.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not seeing that here. We have three threads about "how to sneak into the playoffs this year" and you think people are accepting mediocrioty? Where are the people who think Brett Hundley is a good QB and we did not miss Aaron Rodgers?

Thank God you never posted on the Jaguars board. They love mediocrity.
I know right? Someone making Rodgers appear to be finished as the Packers starter is really foolish.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts