Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate betting against us but I think the Lions will take this one... especially without Adams as he hasn’t cleared he protocol according to McCarthy today. I’d like to see Hundley let it fly regardless as it will be the last time he will probably get a chance with the Pack

I think Hundley will stay. He'll play again for us. MM has 3 years invested, remember? He'll grow into an average QB and that might be enough if AR gets hurt and our defense improves, as it should, if MM makes changes.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If trevor davis gets offensive snaps over Janis im going to lose my ****ing mind. That was the worst thing i saw from last weeks game. Let the gamer game.

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was listening to the Locked on Packers podcast, and they were saying this is a weak draft, and it's not going to make that much difference in the area we end up picking. I don't watch much college football so I don't know if that's true or not.

They're not even showing the game on TV here, so that stinks.
Watch Capers see the writing on the wall and finally make some defensive adjustments. I'm a little afraid that a strong finish might save his job (shudder).

That does stink that they arent televising the game there! Where are you located? Why would they not televise the game??

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That does stink that they arent televising the game there! Where are you located? Why would they not televise the game??
I'm in Indiana. We're getting the Bears/Vikings game instead. It has possible playoff implications, because the Vikings could clinch a bye.
We get a lot of Bear games here. Before the Colts moved to Indianapolis from Baltimore, the Bears were the most popular team here (ugh).

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in Indiana. We're getting the Bears/Vikings game instead. It has possible playoff implications, because the Vikings could clinch a bye.
We get a lot of Bear games here. Before the Colts moved to Indianapolis from Baltimore, the Bears were the most popular team here (ugh).

Thank you!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only two pages.
Not at the top all the time.
Only 33 replies on the night before game day.
Yeah.
Sorry Yogi.
But you were wrong.
It is over before it is over.

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My God...HOLD ONTO THE F&*&&^^%%$$ football! This is totally embarrassing. Ok, guys, just go to the locker room, change, and head on to whatever beach you want to go to for some warmer R & R. You look like crap today. Time to pull those big heads out of one's tail.

Karl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the least excited I have been to watch a Packer game in .....a long time. Do I want them to win? Of course I do. However, there is that part of me with an eye on the future that just wants the wheels to completely fall off on Sunday and give the fans and media the final "evidence" that leaves the Packers organization no choice but to make some changes. Not to mention a loss may be the difference between picking somewhere between 10th to 20th in each round of the draft.

Who will show up for each team on Sunday? Players with their bags packed, ready to start their offseasons or guys motivated to end the year on a high note? I think we already saw some of those checked-out players in the game against the Vikings.
That was my worry. Division rivalry went out the window. We rolled over 1st game and spotted the Vikings 1st game in their new stadium. Mailed in this week and last week. Just cause your out of the playoffs does not mean the game is meaningless. Nfl wonders why it is losing tv audience. If teams play like they don't give a damn why should the fans?

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching the blacked out game at my favorite watering hole. The room was barely half full; usually it's packed (pun intended). When the Packers finally made a touch down, there were half hearted cheers. Not much enthusiasm in the room at all. Oh well, at least the buffet was good.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, BH had 3 turnovers in blowout loss, but he completed over 50% of his passes, so we should keep him, right? WRONG!!! He is terrible! No business being a NFL QB, only Deshaun Kiser, Jay Cutler, and Tom Savage looked worse (at times). I was about to say fire the whole coaching staff after this loss. Not to mention the 2 bad shutout losses at home. I'm trying to not overreact, but seriously? This is what you had almost 3 years invested in? I'm aware there were other injuries, but come on... Hundley is a freaking joke, if anything the way he played after a bye week showed everyone that he most definitely not a NFL QB. Just about anyone on Free Agency could have done better. Hell, a one armed drunken clown probably could have done better. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Members online

Latest posts