Packers Vs Bears on X-Mas Day....

jamie97520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My Dad and I are thinking about coming to Wisconsin from Oregon for Christmas as we have relatives there and my brother and sister will be in the UK with Mum. We have never been to an NFL game before and i am wondering what my chances are of getting tickets and what those tickets might cost for such an awesome game.

Much love from the West Coast!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
StubHub
Craigslist or other classified ads.
The Soldier Field box office?

Good luck.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Pretty pricey, especially the more you need next to each other. Good luck.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Would be a very Merry Christmas to sweep the Bears on that special day.

I'll more than likely be tied down to my family, and then my future in law's.

OP
OP
jamie97520

jamie97520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the ticket prices end up being a bit pricey maybe we could at least go and tailgate? Although i have to say if i have travelled from Oregon and end up in Lambeau parking lot i think i will stretch the purse strings a bit and just go inside haha

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If the ticket prices end up being a bit pricey maybe we could at least go and tailgate? Although i have to say if i have travelled from Oregon and end up in Lambeau parking lot i think i will stretch the purse strings a bit and just go inside haha

Just a fyi---the actual Lambeau parking lot is not for everyone..

With the exception of a limited number of first come, first served parking for people with disabilities, the entire stadium lot is sold out to holders of season parking passes.

Reserved season parking customers must enter the lot at the entrance indicated on their parking pass and follow the directions given by the parking attendants. No busses, R.V.'s or oversized vehicles are allowed in the Lambeau Field lot.

For information on season parking, or to be added to the waiting list for season parking passes in the Lambeau Field lot, please contact the Packers Ticket Office at 920-569-7501.

Members online

Latest posts