Packers vs Bears NEW TIME

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Win or go home.

3:15 (as of Sunday night)

You guys ready to get revenge and shut up all those bears fans? Beating the bears 2 weeks in a row would make me very happy. But should we worry about reveling too much if we play them back to back?

Any thoughts on how we can game plan against the Bears? See any weaknesses?
:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Win or go home.

You guys ready to get revenge and shut up all those bears fans? Beating the bears 2 weeks in a row would make me very happy. But should we worry about reveling too much if we play them back to back?

Who cares about a gameplan?

Just don't beat ourselves and commit 18 penalties and we win.

Reaction score
I would put the same gamplan that we did tonight. If we can stop Forte, we can have more passes by Jay Cutler and you guys know how reckless he can be. The only thing I would have to add is that we can not kick to Devin Hester. I don't want this guy to be the main cause in the game. If we do this and play our style of offense we can beat them pretty easy. Oh one last thing. NO PENALTIES

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay really needs to get a few sacks, he has been cold for awhile.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Win or go home.

Unfortunately I don't think it is a matter of game plan. This year's Packers can beat this year's Bears as long as it isn't in Chicago. In my opinion a lot of those penalties in Chicago were due to referees in the most corrupt city of the most corrupt state in the Union. Someone got to them and they went flag happy. That's just my opinion, but after seeing all the political corruption, how big of a stretch is it to see someone paying off a couple of refs?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
But Packers.com has it

Packers-Bears game time changed to 3:15 p.m. CT

Posted by Mike Spofford on December 26, 2010 – 8:28 pm

The NFL has announced that next week’s Packers-Bears game at Lambeau Field has been moved to a 3:15 p.m. CT kickoff.

The Packers can clinch a playoff spot with a win over the Bears, while Chicago could be fighting for the No. 2 NFC playoff seed and a first-round bye.

The Bears could clinch the No. 2 seed prior to next week, if the Eagles lose to the Vikings on Tuesday night (that game was postponed from Sunday due to weather). If the Eagles beat the Vikings on Tuesday, then the Bears will need to win to clinch the No. 2 seed or have the Eagles lose to the Cowboys. Philadelphia and Dallas are also playing at 3:15 p.m. CT on Sunday.

Justanobserver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think it is a matter of game plan. This year's Packers can beat this year's Bears as long as it isn't in Chicago. In my opinion a lot of those penalties in Chicago were due to referees in the most corrupt city of the most corrupt state in the Union. Someone got to them and they went flag happy. That's just my opinion, but after seeing all the political corruption, how big of a stretch is it to see someone paying off a couple of refs?

The Bears have had help from Lady Luck and corrupt paid off refs. With out Lady Luck on their side and those damn corrupt NFL Refs the Bears would be 0-15.
The team basically has no talent except over the hill players well past their prime. Hester is seriously overrated as a game changer. Cutler has been absolutely horrible the last 6 weeks. The run game sucks and their D is getting scorched.
Watch the Patriot game and you will see the real quality of this team. They are pretenders, lucky and helped by the Refs at every opportunity. None of their wins have looked legit. On the other hand the Packers look invincible! Every win has looked convincing, and every loss was the result of a bad call by a corrupt Ref or a team that had "Lady Luck" siding with them. The Packers are the best team in football no doubt. I think right now the rest of the NFC is shaking in their boots about the possibility of playing the "Invincible Ones" from Green Bay. And if by some sort of miracle the Pack loses to the lowly Bears it will be caused by "Lady Luck" with help from those corrupt paid off NFL Refs....Go Pack!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me, I'm relishing every second the Bares have to hold their trembles in check before game time. THEY know they're going to lose, WE know they're going to lose. I think at this point they just don't want to be embarrassed like New York was.
Also, their fans will be trembling in their living rooms knowing the big Green Boom is coming down.

L

Lunchboxer

Dont make 18 Penalty's Dont turn the ball over and dont make mistakes.

Put pressure on Cutler because he will make mistakes when under alot of pressure.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What scares me about this game is a repeat of last season... Beat the crap out of the Cards week 17... defense got shredded by the Cards wild card weekend...

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That is an ignorant comment.
These stupid conspiracy theories and excuses are a sure sign of a loser mentality and it is the same stuff that I saw here five years ago.
The fact that you top it off with personal attacks and a general over all statement about a place that you have probably never been to or people that you have never met shows that you have a meatball view of the world and you take football and yourself far too seriously.

Make sure that you record the ditzy flight attendant's show about life in Alaska to comfort you after the Packer's season is over.
Catching a fish or watching two raccoons making out in your backyard does not give you any insight to the workings of the country or the secret of life you know.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Bears: Chicago Bears' next opponent: Green Bay Packers - chicagotribune.com

Chicago Tribune guy Dan Pompei picks the Packers.

That first game in Chicago was a bunch of terrible refereeing, corrupt or not.
I hate Chicago, the city, more than I hate the Bears.
But that performance by the refs was despicable.
Don't get me started on it... I still have it on DVR and have reviewed so many bad calls dozens of times, and missed calls on them, especially Hester's PR TD.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
That is an ignorant comment.
These stupid conspiracy theories and excuses are a sure sign of a loser mentality and it is the same stuff that I saw here five years ago.
The fact that you top it off with personal attacks and a general over all statement about a place that you have probably never been to or people that you have never met shows that you have a meatball view of the world and you take football and yourself far too seriously.

Make sure that you record the ditzy flight attendant's show about life in Alaska to comfort you after the Packer's season is over.
Catching a fish or watching two raccoons making out in your backyard does not give you any insight to the workings of the country or the secret of life you know.
Troll fail
A Brief History of Illinois Corruption - TIME

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that his tag line says 9x world champions. Only a 3 peat shy of GB.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense continues it's dominance.

The offensive line shows up for the 3rd week in a row.

Kick the ball away from Hester--the guy is amazing. 30 yd punts out of bounds are better than punting to him. Pooch kicks giving them the ball on their 40 is better than kicking to him, unless we're up 45 to 17, or something.

Do these things, we win.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is the same old thing about the refs and how the other teams are always “lucky”.
You are complaining about a game played in September.
What have the Packer done since then?
What big call against the Packers tuned the tide in that game?
If the Packers committed 18 penalties in that game then don’t blame the Bears, the refs, the NFL or even the politicians of Illinois.
If they jumped off sides because they were wetting their pants over Peppers then that is their fault.
They were undisciplined and they have been committing a lot of penalties for the last few years.

The Bears beat the Cowboys and the Cowboys were overrated.
The Packer beat the Cowboys and it was a great win!

The Bears beat the Lions and the refs blew a call. (no mention of Best being given a TD in that game when he clearly never crossed the goal line)
The Packers beat the Lions and it was a great win! (no mention of the blown call against the Lions in that game of course.)

The Bears beat the Vikings and Favre is washed up.
The Packers beat the Vikings and it was sweet revenge!

The Bears beat Miami and it was a fluke.
The Packers lose to Miami and that was just a fluke too.

The Bears lose to the Redskins on a bad call and they suck.
The Packers lose to the Redskins and they were cheated in OT!

The Bears beat the Eagles and it was just luck.
The Packer loose to Atlanta and it was the Falcons that were lucky this time.

The Bears beat the Lions again and they did it against a bad team.
The Packer lose to the Lions and it was because they were playing their 2nd string QB (no mention that the Lions were playing their 3rd stringer)

The Bears beat a playoff team from New York and it means nothing.
The Packers beat a team from New York and they are the team to beat in the NFL!

[FONT=&quot]This never ending whining about any Packer lose is old and kind of sad.[/FONT]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts