Packers vs Bears NEW TIME

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is the same old thing about the refs and how the other teams are always “lucky”.
You are complaining about a game played in September.
What have the Packer done since then?
What big call against the Packers tuned the tide in that game?
If the Packers committed 18 penalties in that game then don’t blame the Bears, the refs, the NFL or even the politicians of Illinois.
If they jumped off sides because they were wetting their pants over Peppers then that is their fault.
They were undisciplined and they have been committing a lot of penalties for the last few years.

The Bears beat the Cowboys and the Cowboys were overrated.
The Packer beat the Cowboys and it was a great win!

The Bears beat the Lions and the refs blew a call. (no mention of Best being given a TD in that game when he clearly never crossed the goal line)
The Packers beat the Lions and it was a great win! (no mention of the blown call against the Lions in that game of course.)

The Bears beat the Vikings and Favre is washed up.
The Packers beat the Vikings and it was sweet revenge!

The Bears beat Miami and it was a fluke.
The Packers lose to Miami and that was just a fluke too.

The Bears lose to the Redskins on a bad call and they suck.
The Packers lose to the Redskins and they were cheated in OT!

The Bears beat the Eagles and it was just luck.
The Packer loose to Atlanta and it was the Falcons that were lucky this time.

The Bears beat the Lions again and they did it against a bad team.
The Packer lose to the Lions and it was because they were playing their 2nd string QB (no mention that the Lions were playing their 3rd stringer)

The Bears beat a playoff team from New York and it means nothing.
The Packers beat a team from New York and they are the team to beat in the NFL!

[FONT=&quot]This never ending whining about any Packer lose is old and kind of sad.[/FONT]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o]YouTube - trolololol[/ame]

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Win or go home.

3:15 (as of Sunday night)

You guys ready to get revenge and shut up all those bears fans? Beating the bears 2 weeks in a row would make me very happy. But should we worry about reveling too much if we play them back to back?

Any thoughts on how we can game plan against the Bears? See any weaknesses?
:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

Funny you mention that, because we did play the Cardinals 2 times in a row last season. Beat them last game of the regular and then we go on to lose against them in the playoffs. But it is the Bears so... enough said.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny you mention that, because we did play the Cardinals 2 times in a row last season. Beat them last game of the regular and then we go on to lose against them in the playoffs. But it is the Bears so... enough said.

huh?

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We really dont have a choice but to show them a lot. We HAVE to win this game, a loss puts the Pack at home watching on tv. We can beat the snot out of them at Lambeau and then go do it again in Soldier Field the next week. That said we do need to make sure they arent just gonna lay down and see what we have.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from philtration, the Bears troll:

The Bears beat the Cowboys and the Cowboys were overrated.

The Packer beat the Cowboys and it was a great win!

The Bears beat the Lions and the refs blew a call.
The Packers beat the Lions and it was a great win!

The Bears beat the Vikings and Favre is washed up.
The Packers beat the Vikings and it was sweet revenge!

The Bears beat Miami and it was a fluke.
The Packers lose to Miami and that was just a fluke too.

The Bears lose to the Redskins on a bad call and they suck.
The Packers lose to the Redskins and they were cheated in OT!

The Bears beat the Eagles and it was just luck.
The Packer loose to Atlanta and it was the Falcons that were lucky this time.

The Bears beat the Lions again and they did it against a bad team.
The Packer lose to the Lions and it was because they were playing their 2nd string QB

The Bears beat a playoff team from New York and it means nothing.
The Packers beat a team from New York and they are the team to beat in the NFL!

Great summary of the season by a Bears fan who seems to get it.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You are asking huh about a simple statement. Most likely we will be playing the Bears 2 times in a row. We did the same thing last year against the Cardinals. We destroyed them in the last regular season game and then went to the playoffs and lost. So, i am not saying that it is going to be a favorable match up for us.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I smell Bear blood. Shall we hunt? I have a strong sense of a Packer's win this weekend after last week. We have a very dangerous team, make no mistake, if we get to the playoffs, we will do well.

Gameplan: Kind of similar to last week. Keep up with the running game combo with the pass. Maybe play field position game. Do NOT kick the ball to Hestor!!!!!! D, keep on as the are. Rattle Cutler early. Constant pressure. Rush. Blitz. If we destroy them this week we could shake up their confidence when we see them in the playoffs.

My spider sense is telling me we will win this game. I don't believe in the Bears yet but I believe in the Packers and my faith is strong with them.

Packers, you have fault all year against terrible odds, and now it comes down to this. A single moment in time. The beat of a drum. The flutter of many hearts beat as one.... Pack...Pack...Pack. Feel this moment pounding in your blood. This is the last battle before the battle of all battles. Victory is strong within your grasp.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the wait til Sunday is already horrible, way to tack on an extra 3 hours!

Ugh, another late afternoon game. The wait is going to be torturous.
I know!

Any ideas why this game was pushed forward to 3:15 from 12 noon?

My GF thinks it's because then it will be national since it is an important game.
I disagree. I think it will just be regional since Fox will be showing other games also at 3.
Who is right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts