Packers v Patriots week 4 game day thread

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank God - the only thing worse would have been a miss and then having to look and listen to Aaron Rodgers Post-Game with that Haircut
Who gives a crap about his haircut? Are you a model? Who gives a ****? Looks like you have a crush and actually care about his physical appearance. The rest of us care about his performance. It’s ok. We don’t judge gay preference here.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who gives a crap about his haircut? Are you a model? Who gives a ****? Looks like you have a crush and actually care about his physical appearance. The rest of us care about his performance. It’s ok. We don’t judge gay preference here.
Your a dumbazz! Stop taking everything so serious and Try to laugh a little instead of walking around with your head up your butt.

Also, who said anything about anyone's ****** gender or preference?

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well let him stay around for a laugh. The fake "Jayzee" is probably living in his Momma's Basement and this forum is the highlight of his life.

We all understand his underdeveloped mind.

Go Pack Go
Have you even played football? I haven’t seen you or your boyfriend who stuck up for you give a meaningful comment or analysis ever. Dork. Nice try.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rewatching the second half now because I went to church this evening. Idk how we pulled this out but I’m about to find out lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes sir moderator sir. God forbid we **** you off. Put your ******* away. I’ll behave. What a joke
Bye

Xmas present is when you are un banned..yes Xmas day

This goes to all..stop the fighting..stop the harrassment of mods.

You blasted me last week and said I didnt have any humor.

So this ban is for that and blasting another mod.

Enough is enough

Reaction score
Bye

Xmas present is when you are un banned..yes Xmas day

This goes to all..stop the fighting..stop the harrassment of mods.

You blasted me last week and said I didnt have any humor.

So this ban is for that and blasting another mod.

Enough is enough
I’m thankful that poster is 1 of only 2 I’ve blocked since 2014. It verified I made the correct choice.

Members online

Latest posts