Commanders week 7 game thread

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Play like TOTAL **** LIKE THEY DID TODAY!! Same story last 3 weeks..penslties..drops..bad throws..no running game..terrible 2nd half offense and defense!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like the Jets coach said last week. Just keep punching lthem in the mouth and they fold .. this team is soft. Mentally emotionally and physically

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And some don’t think Jones should be resigned - What a joke, he is so good of an all around player!
We better get someone to block for him or I fear his career will be cut short similar to Ahman Green.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so jealous of teams like K.C. who can score seemingly at will!! Rodgers had a very young wr core with Nelson, Jones & Jennings..with Driver being the vet. That team could score at will..with no running game!! He has a running game with 3 vets at wr..although cobb has been out Watkins too..yet can't score enough to win. Bad coaching is killing them as well as bad chemistry!!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so jealous of teams like K.C. who can score seemingly at will!! Rodgers had a very young wr core with Nelson, Jones & Jennings..with Driver being the vet. That team could score at will..with no running game!! He has a running game with 3 vets at wr..although cobb has been out Watkins too..yet can't score enough to win. Bad coaching is killing them as well as bad chemistry!!
Heckuva difference! And a heckuva head coach.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey at least we’ve got Rogers locked up for only $250M instead of a bunch of 1st and 2nd round drafts picks and CAP space. Honestly? I was on the road so I missed this debacle but sooooooo predictable.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey at least we’ve got Rogers locked up for only $250M instead of a bunch of 1st and 2nd round drafts picks and CAP space. Honestly? I was on the road so I missed this debacle but sooooooo predictable.
You really think Gute could do anything with draft choices? Look no further than Love.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It WAS a debacle. Just a little less of the last one.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m going to wage a bet that if Bill Belichick had our players he’d have them playing as a top 5 Defense inside 6-8 weeks.
I agree with you. And even if he did not have a HOF QB he could still muster enough of an offense to win with it.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No kidding, just seems to me like our guys are not prepared enough some days. Even the last 2 seasons there were games when the offense looked inept.
And that is coaching. When you cannot execute a simple 3 yard throw and catch it must be pretty inept.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not about MLF. Nobody can get open and when they do even when Rogers thread the needle they drop it. Right now this is a bad college team.
Rodgers is not putting the ball in good spots for catches. I'm sure some stat guy will call a bunch of them drops, but they are not good throws and would take a fantastic catch to make the play. Today back there he looked like "hey, I've got some time. What should I do." I'll admit that I feel like Rodgers has dictated this team into a huge hole by signing Bachtiari and himself. Rodgers has made the past few years tough on everybody.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts