Commanders week 7 game thread

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Use him half and half - he doesn’t need a rest - lol
The Packers are done for the year. NEVER seen such a messed up team in my lifetime! Defensive Coordinator needs to be fired TODAY!! Horrible coaching all around pathetic!

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When do we get to start blaming Gute for putting together a team loaded with first round defensive players who aren’t a good defense and destroying an elite offense so he could have a backup QB who doesn’t play? Not time yet?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well that would have been amazing if we could have pulled that off... bummer!

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is absolutely cooked. LOL at those who honestly believed Sammy Watkins and a bunch of rookies would have us set on offense. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team in my life whose WRs so consistently fail to get any sort of separation. It’s downright shocking. Maybe some of that is down to coaching but you can only scheme guys so far.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When do we get to start blaming Gute for putting together a team loaded with first round defensive players who aren’t a good defense and destroying an elite offense so he could have a backup QB who doesn’t play? Not time yet?
I blame him, and will sound the charge for firing him as a bad GM

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this can be turned towards something good lmao. We can possibly have a top 10 pick in the upcoming draft.

Budman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the slide I was worried about. You could almost feel it in that Pats game against a 3rd string QB. Now lost 3 in a row and heading to Buffalo.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our remaining schedule:
Bills
Lions
Cowboys
Titans
Eagles
Bears
Rams
Dolphins
Vikings
Lions

With how we’re currently playing how many wins would you predict from that bunch? 3? 4? Barring a seriously impressive turnaround/improvement - at the moment even a close-to-.500 finish would be surprising

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Our remaining schedule:
Bills
Lions
Cowboys
Titans
Eagles
Bears
Rams
Dolphins
Vikings
Lions

With how we’re currently playing how many wins would you predict from that bunch? 3? 4? Barring a seriously impressive turnaround/improvement - at the moment even a close-to-.500 finish would be surprising
I see at least 8 possible losses at the rate the Packers are playing

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our remaining schedule:
Bills
Lions
Cowboys
Titans
Eagles
Bears
Rams
Dolphins
Vikings
Lions

Bills - Loss
Lions - could be either
Cowboys - I want to say win but probably Loss
Titans - Win
Eagles - Loss
Bears - Win
Rams - Loss
Dolphins - Loss
Vikings - I want to say win but probably Loss
Lions - Could be either

So 5-9 depending on Lions and Bears. Which at this rate I wouldn't be shocked we drop those too.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bills - Loss
Lions - could be either
Cowboys - I want to say win but probably Loss
Titans - Win
Eagles - Loss
Bears - Win
Rams - Loss
Dolphins - Loss
Vikings - I want to say win but probably Loss
Lions - Could be either

So 5-9 depending on Lions and Bears. Which at this rate I wouldn't be shocked we drop those too.
That’s about where I’m at. I’d still be fairly comfortable calling a win vs the Bears and at least one vs the Lions.
Beyond that I couldn’t really say with any confidence that I like our odds in any of the others.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
That Washington QB handed the Packers so many gifts for TO’s and the Packers could not take advantage, teams are playing at much higher levels than the Packers, and MFL offense is so predictable, Defenses do not fear Rodgers throwing deep because he can’t especially with this crop of Wide outs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts