Commanders week 7 game thread

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like the Jets coach said last week. Just keep punching lthem in the mouth and they fold .. this team is soft. Mentally emotionally and physically

I can't like your comment, but you ain't wrong.

The team is a reflection of their HC.

MLF does not project leadership when things are going bad.

This does not look good.

Bills coming up next week.

Will they run the damn ball?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree with you completely. Time to start completely over!
AR retires next year, the cap hit goes from $31M+ (active) to $99M+ (retired). The terrible part of Bakh's contract is that he'd be a $23M+ dead cap and still be a $6M+ saving.

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AR retires next year, the cap hit goes from $31M+ (active) to $99M+ (retired). The terrible part of Bakh's contract is that he'd be a $23M+ dead cap and still be a $6M+ saving.
No matter how it looks it is time to take a hard look. Retire who needs to be retired, release who needs to be released and fire sell the rest and start fresh with new developing QB whether that's Love boy or if we end up with decent draft position trade down and grab a potential future franchise QB in upcoming draft.

To many undeachevers on this team and horrible coaching.

Time for change.

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No matter how it looks it is time to take a hard look. Retire who needs to be retired, release who needs to be released and fire sell the rest and start fresh with new developing QB whether that's Love boy or if we end up with decent draft position trade down and grab a potential future franchise QB in upcoming draft.

Time for change.

I do agree with this. I'm a fan of Rodgers always will be over Love. I think if Packers have less than 5 wins and draft in the top 10. I say go after a QB and compete with Love. I may get attacked for thinking that, I just don't believe Love is the guy. I'm all for being wrong 100%, I just don't really see it. I never saw it once in college. He should of been a late 2nd or early 3rd pick. Starting fresh next year might be what's needed. I just have a feeling it's going to be a repeat next year with same lineup on both sides of the ball.

Reaction score
I do agree with this. I'm a fan of Rodgers always will be over Love. I think if Packers have less than 5 wins and draft in the top 10. I say go after a QB and compete with Love. I may get attacked for thinking that, I just don't believe Love is the guy. I'm all for being wrong 100%, I just don't really see it. I never saw it once in college. He should of been a late 2nd or early 3rd pick. Starting fresh next year might be what's needed. I just have a feeling it's going to be a repeat next year with same lineup on both sides of the ball.
I think it’s reasonable to draft another QB and let them do battle.
However Jordan Love has never really had his chance yet.
1 start after learning mid week Aaron was out. He did get some extra camp when #12 held out.

Oh yeah He played 1/2 game mop up duty against Detroit last season.

After Buffalo I say Give him a shot unless we pull out a miracle and remain competitive.

Hate to say it but I’d just assume #12 retires and I’d plan for it in event we sink the next couple. Take a few years to rebuild and move on. If we get a trade worker out it’s a bonus, but just plan to eat all that cap. Cap washes in 2 seasons and we slept in that bed so make it and move on. Aaron gets his wish all along.. he’s locked under contract and retires a Packer

Might even move up and get a top 3 option at QB this draft.

Last edited:

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Time for change.
EXACTLY and well said!!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I've tried to convey that to @PackAttack12 and they didn't like it?
Maybe I didn't explain it like you
You weren't able to properly do the math on what you were attempting to convey.

Even if (when, probably at this point) the Packers go to 3-5, they're 1 game back from a wild card spot.

Again....NOT going to happen.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You weren't able to properly do the math on what you were attempting to convey.

Even if (when, probably at this point) the Packers go to 3-5, they're 1 game back from a wild card spot.

Again....NOT going to happen.
If out of playoffs for lost part. Love should play

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers haven’t looked this bad since before the days before Brett Favre. They have gotten so off track that the Season is over. I don’t understand how a team could possibly turn this bad in one year???! Just because Davante is gone????!! That’s impossible to believe! They really do need to start over completely next Season including the coaching and general manager.