Packers V Lions Game Thread

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I seen enough. The game is already a failure. They had to beat them down but they are just lifeless against a one win team.

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander should be BENCHED for undisciplined action... 15 yd penalty, why? He allowed the catch, allowed the FD and then decides to gift the Lions another 15 yds because he can't control himself and his team is playing like C...
Lazard should have caught the ball and held on, these receivers too often don't do the little things necessary to be successful, look at the best in the league, they cover the ball they protect it and hold it tight more often than not. This team has too many marginal ball players who either don't do what it takes or just downright don't put the work in to be the best.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, at least another day that saves me time. I record the game and then just watch whatever would be pleasantly entertaining. Obviously, I get to skip the first half today. I think there have been 4-5 quarters all year.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Jaire got his money and he has decided to pack it in.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He goes and does that stupid **** and the gets cocky about it. I’d bench him. Sit your punk *** down, punk

MLF said he does t tolerate that, let’s see if he later just talk or action
he has been showing his true self more and more lately… I am disapointed they gave him the big contract.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is reason number one why this defense isn't all that. They come up small in the big spots

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander should be BENCHED for undisciplined action... 15 yd penalty, why? He allowed the catch, allowed the FD and then decides to gift the Lions another 15 yds because he can't control himself and his team is playing like C...
Lazard should have caught the ball and held on, these receivers too often don't do the little things necessary to be successful, look at the best in the league, they cover the ball they protect it and hold it tight more often than not. This team has too many marginal ball players who either don't do what it takes or just downright don't put the work in to be the best.
Bingo - And the single biggest reason that AR has been frustrated and gets pissed - in my opinion

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, have to stop how does that guy get wide open with no one even 10 yds near him???? Another penalty after a bad kick , do they get 2? Potential out of next 9 games for Pack, could be 7 losses- would give GB a record of 5-12 (great opportunity to draft another D player.. could not/would not want to get an offensive player- at least that is the management thinking.

Members online