Packers V Lions Game Thread

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He crossed right in front of Walker who never even looked at him. And yes that is on Walker!

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers reminds me of Jay Cutler. Nothing is ever his fault. He is just as much the reason for the implosion this season as anybody.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers reminds me of Jay Cutler. Nothing is ever his fault. He is just as much the reason for the implosion this season as anybody.
And you remind of someone that just *****es about someone incessantly because you enjoy it.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice work Jaire, gave them scoring field position then gave them a chance for 2 more

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no problem criticizing Rodgers, but I put him near the bottom of the list in terms of who to blame for this season.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going to be an interesting locker room. We will see what this team is made of in the second half.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe make another post to ***** again saying the same thing over again. Like I said, you’re here because you enjoy *****ing about the QB. That’s it.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has not played up to snuff, no doubt, but they have a lot more significant problems then AR’s play. With out expounding to much, I will just say the little things have absolutely killed this team. 13 not holding onto the ball, 23’s penalty, dropped picks, misuse of 33, mental breakdown after mental breakdown -This team is a mess, and it starts above everyone’s shoulders from coaching staff on down. The payer acquisition decisions made by the front office is a whole other animal!

txj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has been the exact same person for his entire career, but it's suddenly a problem this year. lol
You cannot seriously ignore his repeated failings…

But I do agree it’s much more than Rogers.

The people who run the team are too comfortable and are living in the NFL of a decade ago, doing things the same way..
A team struggling this much failed to do anything before the trade deadline.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no problem criticizing Rodgers, but I put him near the bottom of the list in terms of who to blame for this season.
If he truly belongs in the GOAT discussion, he needs to prove he’s a leader. Not just sit and pout on the sidelines. I’m no Brady fan, but he is always working the benches and trying to ignite some fire in his teammates when things aren’t going well. When is a leader expected to lead?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Packers playing like and looking like a 3-5 team. No juice or energy. Alexander's head and bank account, have made him a smug player, that just laughs at his own mistakes.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both those int were his fault imo. The one to Backtiari was a horrible throw. Not a great play by the D end. But we may just kill them in the second half.

Members online

No members online now.