Packers v Cowboys Game Thread

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
If the Cowboys could hurt Rodgers just enough that he had to sit, I would be much obliged.
I preface this by saying you're in the top tier of posters I respect the most on this forum, but you've gotten so ridiculous lol.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I preface this by saying you're in the top tier of posters I respect the most on this forum, but you've gotten so ridiculous lol.

I watch football first and foremost for entertainment. He his making the offense completely unwatchable. Even if Love was bad, he would be interesting.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I watch football first and foremost for entertainment. He his making the offense completely unwatchable. Even if Love was bad, he would be interesting.
Yeah Christan Watson ******** the bed dropping passes is getting old. Rodgers is an awful son of a ***** for telling him to do that.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Someone told Rodgers he’s allowed to attempt passes beyond 5 yards. Whoever that was, give them a gold star.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Someone told Rodgers he’s allowed to attempt passes beyond 5 yards. Whoever that was, give them a gold star.
So last week he was giving the middle finger to LaFleur by not running his offense and now it's a problem that he's trying to run designed LaFleur plays close to the line of scrimmage.

Glad I'm able to keep up.

Members online