Packers to sign Za'darius Smith

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I, for one, come here for the pure pleasure of educating those lesser than me.

Hilarious

Whatever happened to that guy? ;)

Even hilariouser

Never could find him tbh

completes the trifecta.

Probably the best sequence of posts ever.

However, now that you have had your fun can we get back to our real purpose here...Bashing Brandon ;)

Sorry Brandon, as others have said, we don't hate you its just that you make it so easy. If we were to meet in a bar somewhere and you bought me beers all night we might actually get along well. As long as we didn't talk about the Packers.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Hilarious

Even hilariouser

completes the trifecta.

Probably the best sequence of posts ever.

However, now that you have had your fun can we get back to our real purpose here...Bashing Brandon ;)

Sorry Brandon, as others have said, we don't hate you its just that you make it so easy. If we were to meet in a bar somewhere and you bought me beers all night we might actually get along well. As long as we didn't talk about the Packers.

I live 8 blocks from the stadium with a house I bought with all the accommodations set up for entertainment on PACKER SUNDAYS! I have an open invitation for any serious fans that swing through to enjoy the GAME DAY festivities.

BRANDON STYLE!

Disclaimer: Enter with your own RISK!

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I live a 8 blocks from the stadium with a house I bought with all the accommodations set up for entertainment on PACKER SUNDAYS! I have an open invitation for any serious fans that swing through to enjoy the GAME DAY festivities.

BRANDON STYLE!

Disclaimer: Enter with your own RISK!

Thank you!

I will be there, as long as you don't criticize my beer and cheese selections. :sneaky:

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not cheese

Ha! It's not beer either ;)

So the first Packer game I ever went to was when I was in HS. Being from out of state, the culture was just slightly different than what I was used to.

Got our tickets from a potato farmer (that part was the normal one). Go over to tailgate, and the standard fair was a big block of cheese that people cut chunks off of. No meat with it, just the cheese. I still find it funny, but man that was good cheese.

Someday I'm gonna show you Wisconsinites some good beer though.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll drink about any beer, even the stuff that is pre-made and packaged ****.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't been able to put a pale ale up to my lips since I saw American Pie. and that looks like a red

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Haven't been able to put a pale ale up to my lips since I saw American Pie. and that looks like a red

LOL on American Pie Pale Ale.....this isn't as ...chunky!

Alpha King is an awesome Pale Ale. No latex aftertaste.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My in laws in IA love the New Glarus, and when I go to IA I'm a fan of the Back pocket Slingshot.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll drink about any beer, even the stuff that is pre-made and packaged ****.

I'm not gonna condemn anyone for their choice in beer but I may not join them. OK, I would join them but in many cases I probably would not enjoy it. Lets just say that if given the choice there are many beers I would pay for before drinking others for free. If I came to your house and all you had was Miller Lite I'd drink Miller Lite but that would never happen because if I am coming to your house I would bring some good beer because I would be afraid all you would have was Miller Lite. Plus it's just good social etiket and I'm all for etiket.

Oh, and isn't all beer pre made? I mean if I'm coming to your house for a brew your own beer party I think I might bring some of my own if for no other reason than to have something to drink while I wait for mine to get done. As I understand the entire process takes a while.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, and isn't all beer pre made? I mean if I'm coming to your house for a brew your own beer party I think I might bring some of my own if for no other reason than to have something to drink while I wait for mine to get done. As I understand the entire process takes a while.
No, I don't make my own. I do make my own saurkraut though if that counts. and I was talking about prepackaged pee. The pre-made was kind of "redumbnant", but just saying, if it's basically pee in a can, i'll drink it offered too. Mostly these days I'd just skip it though. Unless I had to hang out with you guys at a tailgate or something I'd have to have some of way of tolerating all of you. Or making myself more tolerable? Either way, i'd still drink it.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I don't make my own. I do make my own saurkraut though if that counts. and I was talking about prepackaged pee. The pre-made was kind of "redumbnant", but just saying, if it's basically pee in a can, i'll drink it offered too. Mostly these days I'd just skip it though. Unless I had to hang out with you guys at a tailgate or something I'd have to have some of way of tolerating all of you. Or making myself more tolerable? Either way, i'd still drink it.

My parents used to make their own sauerkraut. I loved sneaking tastes from the 5 gallon crock they kept in the pantry while it rotted, I mean fermented. Gave the whole house kind of a bad smell though so they started putting it in jars right away.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
My parents used to make their own sauerkraut. I loved sneaking tastes from the 5 gallon crock they kept in the pantry while it rotted, I mean fermented. Gave the whole house kind of a bad smell though so they started putting it in jars right away.
Parents of the 60's? Quite possibly they were trying to cover up another....smell?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someday I'll show you guys the sacrifice my fingertips made so my family could have some tasty kraut

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 3 defensive guys can play... all 3 are good players. They were excellent signings.

Don't know much about Turner except they view him as an ascending player.

Gute needed to make these moves b/c of how horrific our drafting has been the past few years.

Gute has the team headed in the right direction.
i think so too.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Parents of the 60's? Quite possibly they were trying to cover up another....smell?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

My Parent's? I don't think so. Though we did have our share of beer in the house so they were not that straight laced.

Someday I'll show you guys the sacrifice my fingertips made so my family could have some tasty kraut

"Mom, why is the sauerkraut pink?" "Shut up and go find a bandaid"

Members online

Latest posts