1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers Tickets ???'s

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by calicheesehead, Jun 12, 2006.

1. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw on this site StubHub in the left corner and clicked on it for giggles. I know any seat in Lambeau is good but, without spending a gazillion on seats, which sections are the best value, you know, not bad for the money.

2. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just get the cheapest seat for rows 1-60. Cheapest will be upper corner end zone but I don't see much advantage to sitting in row 8 on the 50 yard line. If you're in the end zone and the action is out that way you'll have the best seat in the house.

Regardless, you experience many things that no one has by watching the game on TV.

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    it's been said many times but i'll say it again...there's really not a bad seat in lambeau!! just depends on what your preference is. i like to be around the 20-30 yard line - even numbered sections are packers side & OUT of the setting sun for evening games. good luck in getting some good tickets!

4. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good info Packgirl. Thank you.

5. Popcynical

Popcynical Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I sat about 18 seats back from the middle of the end zone.. they were great seats! Not as expensive as those inbetween the 40s either, I'd imagine.