Packers select HAHA

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So because the entire Alabama defense didn't play well against Auburn, Dix isn't a good player?

I'd prefer to look at the player himself and more than one game to evaluate a player.

A rivalry game, the biggest of their regular season schedule, and he was a part of the problem.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newsflash: That Auburn Offense made every defense they played last year look silly. They were ripping and shredding defenses left and right.

Im confident that Dix will be a great player for us. The guy is smooth, has great range, plays well around the line of scrimmage and tackles well. Hes also very comfortable playing the deep high safety and has the speed and range to cover well over the top and defend both sidelines very well.

Good pick, period.

NEWSFLASH: The 49ers whom we have trouble beating run the spread with a better QB than the guy who shredded your favorite GM's first round pick. This pick will bite Ted, the team and us fans...HARD

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A rivalry game, the biggest of their regular season schedule, and he was a part of the problem.

But winning a national championship,(or was it 2?) he was part of the reason they won

Alabama won the game 21–0 behind one of the most dominant defensive performances in bowl history to finish the year 12-1. Alabama held LSU to the second fewest total yardage ever allowed in a BCS National Championship Game.

The Tide became the first team to win back to back BCS championships and the first team to win three national championships in four seasons since the Nebraska Cornhuskers from 1994-1997.

D

Deleted member 6794

I like the pick, we were able to improve the safety position with the best cover FS in the draft. I have to admit though that I´m a little bit ticked off about the Ravens, really thought there was a chance Mosley would drop to us.

I actually think Bucannen will be better than Pryor and haha. I think haha will be a starter from day one but I think Buccanen is an impact player. Great ball skills and instincts and will blow you up . Shoulda took him at 21 and it wouldn't have been a reach. We got a safety so I'm ok with the pick...just ok. Please don't be a bust this defense already is suspect.

Once again, Bucannon is a strong safety which is not a position of need for the Packers. Burnett will do fine there with a solid FS which I´m convinced we got by picking Clinton-Dix.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I really wanted to see CJ mosley, but them bastard ravens snagged him at pick #17. I am "ok" with this pick as Ha-Ha seems serviceable. I wouldn't count on him being a starter on opening day.

D

Deleted member 6794

I really hope that he can transition well and I hope your predictions of week 1 starting come true then.

He´s by far the most talented player on the roster at the position. Even with the possibility of Hyde moving to safety I would feel more comfortable with Clinton-Dix starting.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really wanted to see CJ mosley, but them bastard ravens snagged him at pick #17. I am "ok" with this pick as Ha-Ha seems serviceable. I wouldn't count on him being a starter on opening day.
Then who would you start? Richardson?

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not too enthused about the pick, feel like he has limited upside and should have produced more interceptions in that defense at Bama. He does play run support well and is a physical player, I just wonder if he's more Bama prime time hype than great player. Hope I'm wrong on this, I will confess that I wasnt a big fan of Eddie Lacy when he was drafted.

D

Deleted member 6794

Not too enthused about the pick, feel like he has limited upside and should have produced more interceptions in that defense at Bama. He does play run support well and is a physical player, I just wonder if he's more Bama prime time hype than great player. Hope I'm wrong on this, I will confess that I wasnt a big fan of Eddie Lacy when he was drafted.

He had 7 INTs in two years as a stater, I´m fine with his production at Alabama.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for an announcer to say, "That TE was covered by Dix" (could also be something like "Ebron is being covered by Dix")...juvenile I know, but I take my fun where I can get it.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I second that. Hope he's all world.

Members online

Latest posts