Packers schedule next year

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can you figure out what the record will be, when we don't even know who will be on the TEAM!?!?! If it's Favre,(or someone else) or who will be running the ball, who will be on "D", and so on!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can make a guess at what it will be, but that's all it would be. Too many things will happen before our first game. Drafte, free agency, trades. Heck, we don't even know if Brett is coming back.

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Favre comes back I promise our record will be enough to get us into the playoffs. If not.........nevermind I don't want to think about it.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what it's worth, the Packers have the 2nd easiest schedule next season, in terms of their opponents combined 2005 win percentage. Easiest? Chicago Bears.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats all i'm saying......no one here even knows who will be on the team, so how can you even guess? It's too early to have ANY idea whats going to happen. You can't count them out, before you even know any of the important facts. Maybe i'm an optomist, but i'm sure not giving up on next season yet.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Favre...

they have a shot at 10-6 or 9 and 7

Without Favre

1-15

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I can't see the Packers 1-15 regardless if Favre comes back or not...playoffs are a possibility with him though.

ND I like your first prediction better!

Packers 16-0 superbowl.

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Brett and an easy schedule, 11-5. Without Brett and an easy schedule AND OG and DT free agents from cleared cap room AND Mario Williams and Abdul Hodge and Brian Calhoun coming in the Draft... 11-5....

I can dream....