Packers' offense remains biggest unknown

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arles said:
pyledriver80 said:
Based on?
Based on the fact that around 25 backs achieved at or above the level of production Green did in terms of yardage per game and about 30 had his ypc average (with atleast 130 carries). In total, around 45 backs with atleast 130 carries averaged more ypg or more yards per carry than Green.

75 yards per game and a 4.0 ypc isn't exactly hallowed ground in the NFL. I don't think it's something that Morency and/or Jackson won't be able to handle. As to beach, we'll probably never know but 75 ypg wouldn't be a reach if he was given the carries Green got.

Uhhh yeah, but some had O-Lines to run behind
Just an FYI, but had Morency had more than 12 games of action for GB, he would have gotten the handful of carries he needed to make that list as well.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Arles said:
pyledriver80 said:
Based on?
Based on the fact that around 25 backs achieved at or above the level of production Green did in terms of yardage per game and about 30 had his ypc average (with atleast 130 carries). In total, around 45 backs with atleast 130 carries averaged more ypg or more yards per carry than Green.

75 yards per game and a 4.0 ypc isn't exactly hallowed ground in the NFL. I don't think it's something that Morency and/or Jackson won't be able to handle. As to beach, we'll probably never know but 75 ypg wouldn't be a reach if he was given the carries Green got.

Uhhh yeah, but some had O-Lines to run behind

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts