Packers linked to serious convos about Darren Waller

Reaction score
This is the lying season. I don't believe any reports right now.
The elections have finally run off (pun intended) into the NFL spectrum. The best part is left to come with mud slinging, flip flopping, hurling insults and character assassination.. :tup:Stay tuned!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm so confused.
They were going to trade, then league said no.

They are still or were still trying to trade.

It happens or it doesnt.

Nagler said to Carr that he may not want it to happen but it isnt up to him

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a supposedly debunked trade, seems like no one can shut up about it (particularly Florio)
I'm not reading much about it since the "no chance" stuff came out. What are they saying now. All I've seen is Waller saying he was told by Raiders brass no trade was in the works. That doesn't seem like no one can shut up about it to me.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not reading much about it since the "no chance" stuff came out. What are they saying now. All I've seen is Waller saying he was told by Raiders brass no trade was in the works. That doesn't seem like no one can shut up about it to me.

Sorry, meant from the not happening aspect. Florio had an article now where the owner said there was nothing going on. We get it, everyone has said nothing is happening. I think the number of people that need to be asked about this to debunk it has officially been exhausted

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I hate to be a killjoy, but...

Report: ‘Zero chance’ that Raiders will trade TE Darren Waller

Same thing was said about aj brown a month ago

Not as long as I’m the head coach,” Vrabel told Rich Eisen when asked about a potential move. “I love A.J. professionally, personally. I’ve known him well as his coach and enjoy seeing him as much as I possibly can. … “As long as I’m the coach here I would want to have A.J. Brown on my football team.”

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wonder how the nfl will see it. They already know that originally they wanted the 1st and Waller. So they give back the 2nd to circumvent the rules? Maybe they would trade our 2nd?

Its not circumventing the rules...