Packers GM not ruling Favre out

Sadie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just so unfair to Aaron Rodgers. The last thing I want Favre to do is pull a Jordan and come back again. He's too much of a legend to not go out with dignity.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just so unfair to Aaron Rodgers. The last thing I want Favre to do is pull a Jordan and come back again. He's too much of a legend to not go out with dignity.
I don't think Favre would do that. He knows that his retirement has put Rodgers in the driver seat.
If he DID try to make a comeback, i'm sure it would be with a different team........which i believe the Packers would have to OK.

Sadie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree but he is the one that pioneered all of this speculation with his interview. I just hope for Rodgers and the Packers that this talk dies down once they take the field.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree but he is the one that pioneered all of this speculation with his interview. I just hope for Rodgers and the Packers that this talk dies down once they take the field.
Favre has always been one to speak his mind.........which isn't always a good thing. I don't think he wants to admit to himself that he called it quits.
He's gonna miss the gamedays, and he is holding onto all he can.

Sadie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still won't believe he is gone until Week 1 when he doesn't join the huddle. It's going to be a surreal sight.

Members online

Latest posts