Packers Giants Game, who's going?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to the Packers Giants game 2 weeks from now, just want to know if anyone of you are going and if so, you can find me in LOT L...where I will have the Sunday Ticket available to watch the 1pm games

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
Be careful in Zona. Cowboys lost the last two times there I believe. Trap game. Better pull it out and stay on course.

Every game the Cowboys should win is a trap game. Every time the Cowboys play a team they should beat it ALWAYS ends bad. We could be getting 3 offensive starters back so that's good.

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't happen to know anyone selling an extra ticket for the game do you? I am looking to buy one and make the trip from CT.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't happen to know anyone selling an extra ticket for the game do you? I am looking to buy one and make the trip from CT.

I don't know anyone personally that has any tickets, but I guarantee if you bring some $ (200) you can definitely get a ticket from someone there...it's worth a shot, I've done it a couple times for JETS games & GIANTS games

Hope to see you there, you can find me in LOT L watching the 1pm games in the back of a cherokee

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have learned to never underestimate the giants, they seem to win once they r dubbed a bad team

sent from my rooted evo4g

this is exactly what I am worried about, but I do not think that this packers team is complacent. That is most likely a bias opinion but I really can't see this team ever letting a team sneak up on them.

Members online