Packers First In Nfc North

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good Sunday for me. Pack wins, Lions lose and Redskins lose(you wouldn't understand unless you live in the Skins market)!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Packers won, check

Rex Grossman throwing 4 interceptions, check

Lions losing, check

Now all I need is the Saints to win and this day is worth every minute.

Sadly with the Eagles winning, I can already hear ESPN saying how it's not over and making a million excuses for them.

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Feels Amazing! And next week are the Cupcake Vikings followed by a bye week. We should be 8-0 before we face San Diego, who I think will be the toughest test on the remaining regular season scedule. What happened to slow Green Bay starts? Crazy.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Packers won, check

Rex Grossman throwing 4 interceptions, check

Lions losing, check

Now all I need is the Saints to win and this day is worth every minute.

Sadly with the Eagles winning, I can already hear ESPN saying how it's not over and making a million excuses for them.
Ok I don't get why you want the Saints to win. We are also in a battle for home field advantage all the way thru the playoffs and right now the Saints and Lions are our closest competition.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
We dont need media to justify how good the pack is. Reguardless of the amount of attention they get they are the best in the league right now and not even playing up to their potential to be honest.
That's right, We are not even near playing our best football and no one can beat us. Kinda scary isn't it.

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll be up two games after next week. The Lions will not beat the Falcons. And better yet, we're going to destroy the Vikings after our abismal 2nd half today. Yes we played very well in the 1st half but that was it. The receivers got lazy, the running backs were dancing too much.... It was not up to par with what we usually see, and I guarantee you that next week against the Queens, we'll play BIG.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll be up two games after next week. The Lions will not beat the Falcons. And better yet, we're going to destroy the Vikings after our abismal 2nd half today. Yes we played very well in the 1st half but that was it. The receivers got lazy, the running backs were dancing too much.... It was not up to par with what we usually see, and I guarantee you that next week against the Queens, we'll play BIG.

Yeh I agree, I guarentee Rodgers is pissed with that 2nd half today.
Next week I want to see 4 quarters of offensive explosion, not 1 half.

That easily, if we had kept going, could have been yet another 48-3 loss to a team in the NFL

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Can't hate on the 49ers today, they won, and Harbaugh told that son of a ***** to get outta his face rofl priceless!

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh I agree, I guarentee Rodgers is pissed with that 2nd half today.
Next week I want to see 4 quarters of offensive explosion, not 1 half.

That easily, if we had kept going, could have been yet another 48-3 loss to a team in the NFL
I think MM and Spagnulo had an agreement before kickoff. MM let the Packers play offense for the second quarter and then reined the offense in for three quarters.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well looks like New Orleans got screwed with Breezy's interception and their bad defense, and also the refs ******** them. So now We're the last undefeated team and ahead of everyone that is a threat to us, including Detroit.
San Francisco looks like they might lock up their division. Just one game from being undefeated.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lombardi would love this team. And he would love to get on them about the little things, like todays 2nd half.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts