Packers fans taking over Denver/Kansas City

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the Denver game...couldn't believe how many Packers fans were there. Where we were sitting, there were at least as many Pack fans as there were Denver fans. Pretty darned incredible.

TM

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the Denver game...couldn't believe how many Packers fans were there. Where we were sitting, there were at least as many Pack fans as there were Denver fans. Pretty darned incredible.

TM

How were you treated?
I used to live in Colorado in the 80s. I was a kid, so didn't get treated badly. However, I do remember the Broncos selling out every single game.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

TM
Yeah I was at the Packers/Rams game in St. Louis in 2003, and it seemed like about a 60/40 Rams/Packers fan mix. Packers fans travel well. :D

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, when Favre threw that game winning TD in Denver, it sounded like the entire stadium erupted! You could tell there were a ton of Packer fans there.