Packers Fans In Philly

Reaction score
Hi - We're trying to build a Packers fan group in Philly and we're hoping you can help spread the word. We had 10 fans get together for the season opener and we're hoping to keep that number growing throughout the season. We've working with a bar in Center City Philadelphia right now that we hope becomes a Packers "home base."

Here's our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Bay-Packers-Phans-in-Philly/128303137234827

Spread the word if you know of any Packers fans in Philly!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Awesome!! I'm sure that # will double if not triple soon!

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
I hope so. A good-sized sports bar in Center City Philadelphia says they will work with us, beginning this Sunday against the Panthers. Can anybody recommend anywhere else I can spread the word?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I hope so. A good-sized sports bar in Center City Philadelphia says they will work with us, beginning this Sunday against the Panthers. Can anybody recommend anywhere else I can spread the word?

Personally, I'd buy time on a highway billboard sign. HUGE "G" on it...right in the smack dab of downtown Philly. I probably would advise against putting your name and address or phone number on it though. ;) ...but that's just me. I mean, I witnessed a bunch of Iggles fans pushing a woman around for wearing her Packer jacket to the old Philly stadium, so, if you do get a billboard, buy a Palestinian hit squad too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts