1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers/Eagles Tiebreaker

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Title Town USA, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Title Town USA

Title Town USA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Does anyone know who would have the tiebreaker between the Eagles and Packers if they were to tie at 11-5, with Dallas winning the East and the Eagles being a wildcard. Their conference records would be the same and I don't think there are 4 common games between the two teams. Anyone know?

2. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    I'm pretty sure GB would win it because they're the '09-'10 superbowl winners. I could be wrong though...

3. FanOfTheGame

FanOfTheGame Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm pretty sure the Packers would win the tie breaker. There were 4 common opponents: Tampa Bay; Chicago; Dallas and; S.F. If Philly loses to Dallas next week G.B. has the better record against common opponents (4-1) vs. (3-2) for Philly (Philly would have 2 losses to Dallas while G.B. only had one loss to T.B.). I think that's how it would work out, but don't quote me on it.