1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers/Eagles Tiebreaker

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Title Town USA, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Title Town USA

Title Town USA Cheesehead

Dec 2, 2006
    Does anyone know who would have the tiebreaker between the Eagles and Packers if they were to tie at 11-5, with Dallas winning the East and the Eagles being a wildcard. Their conference records would be the same and I don't think there are 4 common games between the two teams. Anyone know?
  2. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Mar 12, 2009
    I'm pretty sure GB would win it because they're the '09-'10 superbowl winners. I could be wrong though...
  3. FanOfTheGame

FanOfTheGame Cheesehead

Sep 30, 2009
    I'm pretty sure the Packers would win the tie breaker. There were 4 common opponents: Tampa Bay; Chicago; Dallas and; S.F. If Philly loses to Dallas next week G.B. has the better record against common opponents (4-1) vs. (3-2) for Philly (Philly would have 2 losses to Dallas while G.B. only had one loss to T.B.). I think that's how it would work out, but don't quote me on it.