Packers Coke Tops

GBpackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found some Packers Coke tops in my basement and the only thing I found out about them is that they are from 1960-1970s. Does anyone know anything else about them? Did they do lids for all the teams? Thanks

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found some Packers Coke tops in my basement and the only thing I found out about them is that they are from 1960-1970s. Does anyone know anything else about them? Did they do lids for all the teams? Thanks

pictures please

OP
OP
GBpackers

GBpackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures. I was going to post an ebay link but I'm new and don't have enough posts yet. If you have the time you can go to ebay and search for Packers Coke otherwise I can post the link when I hit the 10 posts mark.

Am I posting this question in the right part of the forum?

I do have some old packers stuff that was my Dads and Grandpas that I might take pictures of soon and post them.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

As a child of the 60's, yes, I do remember them. If I remember correctly, there were other teams involved, and I think they were on all Coke products, (Sprite too)

I am thinking 66-69 era? Somewhere in there?

Members online

Latest posts