1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers Coke Tops

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GBpackers, Mar 30, 2010.

1. GBpackers

GBpackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I found some Packers Coke tops in my basement and the only thing I found out about them is that they are from 1960-1970s. Does anyone know anything else about them? Did they do lids for all the teams? Thanks

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    pictures please

3. GBpackers

GBpackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I don't have any pictures. I was going to post an ebay link but I'm new and don't have enough posts yet. If you have the time you can go to ebay and search for Packers Coke otherwise I can post the link when I hit the 10 posts mark.

Am I posting this question in the right part of the forum?

I do have some old packers stuff that was my Dads and Grandpas that I might take pictures of soon and post them.

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Your in the right area dont worry :)

5. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    As a child of the 60's, yes, I do remember them. If I remember correctly, there were other teams involved, and I think they were on all Coke products, (Sprite too)

I am thinking 66-69 era? Somewhere in there?