Packers Are The Team Of The Week.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of all the games that were played during NFL opening week, I would say the Packers are the best team to have played.
No other team that played can claim all the following.
They beat one of the best teams in the NFC.
They are continuing on with a 7 game win streak.
They have one of, if not, the best offense which they showed on Thurs. night.
Randall Cobb's 108 return.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think we are still the team to beat, however no one has handed The Steelers a butt whoopin so bad since the early 90's like the Ravens did.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the patriots offense might be better than ours, i agree with us being the team to beat though.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dating back to last season, the Packers have now won seven straight games, and Rodgers’ numbers have played a big part in that. In those seven victories, Godgers has completed 161 of 232 passes (69.4 percent) for 2,039 yards, 17 TDs and just 3 interceptions for a 115.6 passer rating.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the pack is the best pats are good but they did play a team in their division,so I think that plays a part in how well they did.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Between Packers, Patriots, and Ravens, I think we are the most balanced. Patriots have a great Offense and it would be a toss up to say whose is better between Packers and Patriots. Packers have better receivers, Patriots better offensive line. And Ravens have a great D, and I wouldn't mind saying they are the team to beat if it shuts up Steelers fans :) .

But I think the Packers have the best balance, and with Cobb on our ST, I think we are the most balanced out of the three.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
the patriots offense might be better than ours, i agree with us being the team to beat though.
Offense is the key word in that statement. Honestly, I think it is pretty even. I also think our defense is far superior. No way we would ever give up 400+ yards to Chad Henne.

Reaction score
Between Packers, Patriots, and Ravens, I think we are the most balanced. Patriots have a great Offense and it would be a toss up to say whose is better between Packers and Patriots. Packers have better receivers, Patriots better offensive line. And Ravens have a great D, and I wouldn't mind saying they are the team to beat if it shuts up Steelers fans :) .

But I think the Packers have the best balance, and with Cobb on our ST, I think we are the most balanced out of the three.
Unlike the Patriots though, the Packers just tried to run the ball in the second half. McCarthy would never call a pass play on the 1 yard line if they were up by a couple touchdowns.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I still feel the Packers are going to be much better as the season progresses. Neal's injury really hurts and I've gotta hope we stay relatively healthy this year. I think we'll see more of the double tight end stuff New England uses later in the year also. I think the sky is the limit with this offense. The defense will get there and they should be far more stout against lesser offensive teams than the Saints.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think we should be over the Patriots cause even though we also gave up 400+ passing yards, we're Super Bowl champions and it was against a good quarterback. I don't think we would have let Chad Henne do that.

Patriots are hands down the most overrated team that wins 14 games, goes to the playoffs and blows it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts