Cheesehead
Reaction score
posted 06/20/2005

William Whitticker

The Green Bay Packers Monday signed guard William Whitticker, the club

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Beightol and turn this guy into a player, and with his size, we might have someone who will soon forget about Rivera and Waehle. His size is interesting. Now we'll see how quickly he learns and how quick his feet are. If this kids wants to play, I'll put my money on Larry turning this kid into a player.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got that right! Coach Beightol will have this guy contributing sooner than later. I hear he's got all the physical tools but is a little raw and that is the type of player that Beightol has polished over and over. He's got to be one of the best lineman coaches in all the land IMHO. I think our line will be OK this year. Rivera was reaching that point with age/injuries and he can be replaced. We may have to be a little more creative to replace Wahle who was our best lineman for a couple of years prior to him jumping ship.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've had this guy penciled in for the practice squad this year since the draft. It will do him good. Beightol is a very good coach and will help this guy along. Some time in Europe next year will also help.

If this guy can move well, he could be Klemm's replacement in 2007. If slow he could be on the right side. It depends on how he developes but I am liking Ted's drafting. Don't pay for risky "quality" but get developmental players and bring along a new crop every season with some pruning along the way.

If you draft a guy better before he starts he can still be a back up and has not cost too much if you made a mistake.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts