1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packer Defense

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tfrentz, Jan 21, 2011.

1. tfrentz

tfrentz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I don't know if the players read the forum at all.

But I would like to see the "D" to play as if Reggie White was on the field with them and have the passion that he had to win each game.

Honor him by not allowing the Bears to score at all. Shut them down and leave them at home while we go to Dallas.

Go Pack Go !!

:chisux:

• Like Like x 2
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I wish the packers would do more with Reggie's family. Biggest fan favorite I would say.

3. PackerFanLV

PackerFanLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +181
    I agree I don't hear to much about them. Man I loved Reggie white.

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    You had my heart at the mention of Reggie White. To me, there will never be another player like him. He was one of a kind. Your post strikes a chord with me because all this year, I've been feeling the spirit of Reggie strong with this team. There is just something there. Some energy that is every bit the Packers own, but also something else. I like to think of Reggie smiled down on this team from heaven. This is a team he could be very proud of. They have some kind of essence of his spirit and perhaps that is why I love them so much.

Thanks for your post and your kind words on Reggie. I hope his family are watching and are as proud of this team as we are.

In loving memory of Reverend Reggie White.

5. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    he was a great player,and I think he is with the team in spirit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jojo90

jojo90 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    great player great spirit