Pack Fan for Life

MolineGeneseo12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Packer fan for life, a couple comments from last years team and most recent 2020 draft. Trade Love or get draft capital maybe 2nd round in 2021 draft WR, OL. Get rid of Rashan Gary a Mandrich type bust, maybe 3rd or 4th in 2021 draft, big maybe. LaFleur outclassed by Rodger, give it two years my money on Rodgers. What we saw in 2019 season is Rodgers is a better player when with his experience right to audible if defenses presents itself, if doesn’t work then consequences. Go Pack!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. None of what you said is going to ever happen but ..hey .. the sentiment is widespread here.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome

You are allowed to post that where ever.

Most people probably won't read it here

OP
OP
M

MolineGeneseo12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. None of what you said is going to ever happen but ..hey .. the sentiment is widespread here.
Why don't you think this will happen, time will tell, coaching at hs. & college level fundamentally watch what transpires. If, you think you disagree, post your logic otherwise a broad stroke of disagreement has no factual validity. Go Pack!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
for starters this is the section of the forum where you tell us about yourself, why your a fan, etc. There are other places available to debate dreams. Most posters won't even show up to this area to read what you said. I did because I do.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why don't you think this will happen, time will tell, coaching at hs. & college level fundamentally watch what transpires. If, you think you disagree, post your logic otherwise a broad stroke of disagreement has no factual validity. Go Pack!
Fair enough Moline. I don’t think they’re going to trade a guy they just took with a first round pick for a second round pick next year. I think most of us wish the pick hadn’t happened in the first place. But clearly Gluten and MLF have other ideas about where to take this team. We don’t have to like it, yet, that is!

Latest posts