OTA Reports

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOP...I made the same analogy recently about Jones and Sharpe. VERY physical guy with great hands who gains instant seperation with a swim or forearm move.

Looks like he plays a lot faster than his timed speed too.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Timmons said:
I want to feel Yared's *****.

People have tried to force me out of this forum for a long time and have failed.

You sir, may have done the impossible.

:runs away:

I want you to stay at PF.com and frequent no other Packer site. This site needs you. And I need your *****.
:chalflag: :chalflag: :chalflag:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Sorry, sorry. I've......had alot to drink.

I guess that's no excuse, though. As Todd Bertuzzi would say, "It is what it is."

Holy ****. A hockey reference from an American. I guess it's not quite as suprising coming from a Colorado native, but still...

:mrgreen:

Reaction score
You're not going to make fun of Timmons, zero, PIB, and tromadz vikey?

Because to be honest, after the whole "needing each others *****" discussion going on between them, they deserve to be made fun of.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Because to be honest, after the whole "needing each others *****" discussion going on between them, they deserve to be made fun of.

My quote was altered to include the ***** bit.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

My quote was altered to include the ***** bit.

It's true. zero had no part in any ****-speak. Just a little joke there. I hope it was funny.....

btw, AP does look good right now. But if I was a Vikes fan, I'd be worried about TC and those first full-contact drills. Poor Adrian Peterson's collarbones... :rotflmao:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Sorry, sorry. I've......had alot to drink.

I guess that's no excuse, though. As Todd Bertuzzi would say, "It is what it is."

Holy ****. A hockey reference from an American. I guess it's not quite as suprising coming from a Colorado native, but still...

:mrgreen:

Yeah, the sports talk radio guys in Denver played that sound byte, like 10 times a morning for years after the incident. It's funny, cause it's something that applies to almost anything you say on almost any subject.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the the martial arts session.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Kampman: "Come on now Justin! ANYONE can Polka! Just watch my feet and do as I do!"
Harrell: "Aw man Kamp.......They didn't tell me it was a REQIREMENT to polka if you played in Green Bay!"
Kampman: "Next time don't forget to read the fine print in your contract!..........now..........ONE two three ONE two three........"

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Kampman: "Come on now Justin! ANYONE can Polka! Just watch my feet and do as I do!"
Harrell: "Aw man Kamp.......They didn't tell me it was a REQIREMENT to polka if you played in Green Bay!"
Kampman: "Next time don't forget to read the fine print in your contract!..........now..........ONE two three ONE two three........"

He is not signed yet. No contract. No joke.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

He is not signed yet. No contract. No joke.
Well.......didn't you KNOW i can see into the future????
So.....my joke still stands......and was darn funny too......so there........PFFFFTTTTTTT!!! :cool:

Members online

Latest posts