onlymeiknow trolling attemps

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
That's just wrong. If you're going to troll, do it on your own fake account with its own ridiculous name. Don't **** off the only decent troll we have right now.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Favre vs Rodgers is a passe argument BOTH led GB to super bowls. Why even talk about it ???

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre vs Rodgers is a passe argument BOTH led GB to super bowls. Why even talk about it ???

It's not really passe because favre played for the packers 5 years ago and retired from football just 2 years ago. I would say it is a pointless argument though. Favre was great when he played and Aaron has been great. Aaron is the better passer but Brett had more grit and determination.

L

Lunchboxer

LTF why did you remove the fake troll.

Now the board is back to being boring for the moment.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It's not really passe because favre played for the packers 5 years ago and retired from football just 2 years ago. I would say it is a pointless argument though. Favre was great when he played and Aaron has been great. Aaron is the better passer but Brett had more grit and determination.

It's a pointless argument because Starr was better than either of them. ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Because this is a Packers forum and it's what we do? :unsure:
I will explain it for you since you can't grasp the comment. If they retire or don't retire a number it means very little in terms of a players legacy.
Willie Davis #87 great packer is the only person to possess all four of the Green Bay Packers' Super Bowl rings. Yet his number was NOT retired. Does that tarnish his legacy ??? ( http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...ur-rings/fdeae1be-3d3e-4ffb-87f7-1ec70f4a7c10 )

So the retire the number argument is rather pointless because if you have to retire a number in order to have a great legacy then you don't have much of one do you. It's passe in that there was a huge thread on this very board for 2 years arguing the same points that led to..... nowhere.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, theonlymeiknow had to of been pulling our tails from the beginning. I doubt he ever contact the Feds, his local authorities or even a lawyer. If he did then he's an even bigger fool than we think. He's only getting himself in trouble if he does. You don't want to waste the FBI's time. Reading back through this thread, I don't think any of us did anything illegal. I'm not a lawyer but I would find his "reports" groundless and should he indeed decide to pursue it, he would not only be wasting his own time, but the time of the courts and his own legal fees as well. Sad thing is there are lawyers out there that would take his case and more importantly, his money because they would think he is either crazy or a fool or both. They would probably know from the beginning the guy has no case but if he is stupid enough to pursue it, then I'm sure there are lawyers out there who would jump at the opportunity to take the case. In the meantime, if this troll is going to remain on here, I would strongly recommend to everyone to STOP FEEDING HIM! The reason he is still here is because he is getting a response. If he does pursue this, it might be a good thing for us to of ceased and desisted of all contact and engagements with him once we were made aware of his intentions and his actions (if he made any at all). I say this in the interest of protecting the forum, not because I think this guy has a shred of legal credibility, but it never hurts to be sure and it doesn't hurt us any to stop interacting with him.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, theonlymeiknow had to of been pulling our tails from the beginning. I doubt he ever contact the Feds, his local authorities or even a lawyer. If he did then he's an even bigger fool than we think. He's only getting himself in trouble if he does. You don't want to waste the FBI's time. Reading back through this thread, I don't think any of us did anything illegal. I'm not a lawyer but I would find his "reports" groundless and should he indeed decide to pursue it, he would not only be wasting his own time, but the time of the courts and his own legal fees as well. Sad thing is there are lawyers out there that would take his case and more importantly, his money because they would think he is either crazy or a fool or both. They would probably know from the beginning the guy has no case but if he is stupid enough to pursue it, then I'm sure there are lawyers out there who would jump at the opportunity to take the case. In the meantime, if this troll is going to remain on here, I would strongly recommend to everyone to STOP FEEDING HIM! The reason he is still here is because he is getting a response. If he does pursue this, it might be a good thing for us to of ceased and desisted of all contact and engagements with him once we were made aware of his intentions and his actions (if he made any at all). I say this in the interest of protecting the forum, not because I think this guy has a shred of legal credibility, but it never hurts to be sure and it doesn't hurt us any to stop interacting with him.
There is no legal recourse for this person. If there was someone attacking his professional life and he was losing income, he would have a case. But he would still have to prove malicious intent and that the accusations were false. Living in your parents basement, talking to your cat, and tweeting is not much of a career and our comments will not impact that. Besides, even if there was an impact, tweeting pays very little anyway. I have no doubt the original TOMIK is absolutely serious with every opinion he states. However, his threats of legal action are merely an attempt to scare us - I doubt he ever had any intention of following through with it. It would, of course, be absolutely absurd. In order to sue he would have to ask mom and dad for the retainer fee.

As far as the faux TOMIK, I thought it was very funny. Of course, I find the original TOMIK humorous as well. I am certain that the fake TOMIK was entirely satirical and reading back through it now - I hope the posters who got upset with some of those posts, can now get a chuckle from it.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I will explain it for you since you can't grasp the comment. If they retire or don't retire a number it means very little in terms of a players legacy.
Willie Davis #87 great packer is the only person to possess all four of the Green Bay Packers' Super Bowl rings. Yet his number was NOT retired. Does that tarnish his legacy ??? ( http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...ur-rings/fdeae1be-3d3e-4ffb-87f7-1ec70f4a7c10 )
This thread has nothing to do with anyone retiring anyone's numbers. This thread is all about the FBI, living in basements, cats, bluffing legal action, douchbaggery, two phonies ( one being real), and 27,000 posts on Twitter and counting.

Important stuff. So, please stay on thread topic.

BTW, I didn't really start this thread. It just looks like it as that is where LTF split the orig thread. But, since it says so, I am the owner of this soon to be legendary thread and intend to keep it on track!

Now, TOMIK, please carry on with more of your infinite wisdom.

Is it Sept. yet?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an attorney friend and he had this to say

Slander is something that is untruthful, and has a an element of being harmful. -It is also spoken -I suspect you simply used the word "slander" -but it definitely does not apply. Libel is virtually the same, but in printed form.

-Both have to be untruthful, and otherwise made public. -Putting a person's name on any message board is a publication, to be sure.

But there is nothing untruthful about it (I assume) so the next step would be to figure out if there is any OTHER legal claim. I cannot think of one. A person's name is not private information. Nor, really, is what they do.

-So, the threat of a suit is minimal.

It wouldn't come under any slander/libel theory. -Next would be negligence.

Did you do something that you had a duty to NOT do, or something like that? -You would have to answer "yes" to that question, before the next question comes along. -

Failure to act, or to not act, constitutes negligence. -

Next, would be the question of harm. Was there any harm?

Obviously, I could own property, have a hazardous condition on my property, but if nobody gets hurt, there is no harm. Game over.

Lastly, your negligence would have to have caused the harm. -Basically, the harm has to be tied to the negligence. -I cannot think of any other way that you could be sued.

I currently have Nick Barnett's address. I could publish it... I would violate no law, and would not be doing anything that would subject me to a lawsuit. (Admittedly, there are many reasons why I don't publish it, including some personal reasons... but the point is the same)

So theonlymeiknow as we figured is just blowing smoke..

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So the retire the number argument is rather pointless because if you have to retire a number in order to have a great legacy then you don't have much of one do you. It's passe in that there was a huge thread on this very board for 2 years arguing the same points that led to..... nowhere.

So what? Who are you to say what people should or should not be talking about? If people want to discuss it, how does that harm you?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Don't take him too seriously. He hasn't contacted the FBI or anyone else. He's a liar plain and simple. Even if he were to have attempted such a thing, the FBI would roll their eyes and tell him, "Yeah... we'll get right on that."

L

Lunchboxer

The0nlyMeIKnow said:
Paterno was a great coach and a great man. Had the Packers hired him instead of Lombardi, they would have done at least as good.

I admire Paterno for turning a blind eye towards Sandusky. Well - I'm just going to stop there. I don't think there are many open minds here.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Every game has been sold out at Lambeau since Nov 22, 1959. I would think even a casual Packer fan knew that. I was actually trying to be pleasant and allow for the possibility that there was another reason an NFL game could be blacked out back then.

For the sake of completeness. There were several games in the 80s that were blacked out in the Milwaukee TV area when the Packers were playing at County Stadium and the game didn't sell out there.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
For the sake of completeness. There were several games in the 80s that were blacked out in the Milwaukee TV area when the Packers were playing at County Stadium and the game didn't sell out there.

??

The Green Bay Packers are the only exception to this rule, with television markets in both Green Bay and Milwaukee. However, the Packers have never had a home game blacked out due to lack of attendance.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Thanks for that link LT. I was pretty certain that there were never black-outs during the 80s, but couldn't prove it.

Members online

Latest posts