onlymeiknow trolling attemps

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This just posted on Twitter: @Mr.Whiskers:

OOH OOH! You should find HIS twitter account and post nasty things about HIM on this forum! #SWEETREVENGE
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I have advised my client, and best friend, TOMIK, that reading somebodies Twitter account and Packerforum posts constitutes stalking.

Signed, Mr. Whiskers, Esq.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
First of all Bensalama 21, whether that is me or NOT, I have you on attempted stalking, which is illegal. Whether or not I have you on ACTUAL online stalking or not, you'll just have to wait and see. And since you've committed an illegal act here on this board, and the siteowner and mods have done nothing, they all as well as you are now liable for your actions. The little gobbledygook in the Help Forum Rules section is superceded by your actions, and there lack of.

I've got others of you on defamation of character, so congratulations. You've all included the Mods, but especially Longtime fan, have insured that this board is closed down. No apologies can save anyone who posted in this thread. It's been sent along to those that need to handle it. Mods should've been more dilligent in their job when handling members of their little clique.

For those that KNOW me, there is no question that my loyalty lies with Green Bay ONLY where NFL teams are concerned.

I wish all of you luck with your next board.

You claim to be a Packer fan ,but want to shut down Packer Forum. What an idiot. But a very entertaining idiot at that. Knock yourself out dude.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I think we have seen the last of OnlyMe.

Well, not really.

He's just learned his lesson and will create a new account under a DIFFERENT name from his twitter account (big DOH!) and likely be spewing forth once again in the near future.

Trolls don't die. They just open new accounts.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
First of all Bensalama 21, whether that is me or NOT, I have you on attempted stalking, which is illegal. Whether or not I have you on ACTUAL online stalking or not, you'll just have to wait and see. And since you've committed an illegal act here on this board, and the siteowner and mods have done nothing, they all as well as you are now liable for your actions. The little gobbledygook in the Help Forum Rules section is superceded by your actions, and there lack of.

I've got others of you on defamation of character, so congratulations. You've all included the Mods, but especially Longtime fan, have insured that this board is closed down. No apologies can save anyone who posted in this thread. It's been sent along to those that need to handle it. Mods should've been more dilligent in their job when handling members of their little clique.

For those that KNOW me, there is no question that my loyalty lies with Green Bay ONLY where NFL teams are concerned.

I wish all of you luck with your next board.

You're a round-head who doesn't know birds**t from apple butter. Your post is laughable at best and moronically stupid and/or brain damaged at worst.A prime example of why women should not consume excessive amounts of alcohol while carrying a child. (Incidentally, Happy Mother's Day to all the female Mother's out there.)

You obviously know that your claims are verbal vomit and think that you're being cute ... however, I'd recommend to the mods that your ISPs (if more than one is used for your mental diarrhea) be reported to your internet service provider as being abusive, and allow them to do some investigating of you on their own. Whether or not your weak affirmative defense would prevent an ongoing look-see into your internet activities would remain to be seen, but it sure would be fun knowing that you're living in a sh*t-storm of your own creation.

You can take your mental meandering and stick it in your **********...your act is tired and old... if the mods don't feel the urge to be down and dirty ... just redirect this guy's IP address to an 'alternative lifestyle' **** site (I'm reasonably sure there are cookies in his computer for those sites anyway). In case you can't tell, I've dealt with half-wits like this crap-stain before. Just make him 'gone' and be done with it.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
There have been more entertaining posters before (realpackerbacker anyone?), but I think that this guy goes down as one of my favs, if only because of his major mistake of using his twitter name on this forum. LOL!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There have been more entertaining posters before (realpackerbacker anyone?), but I think that this guy goes down as one of my favs, if only because of his major mistake of using his twitter name on this forum. LOL!

Yes realpackerbacker was awesome

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
And I found him on twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/THEonlymeiknow

It is for sure because its the same username as what he uses here and also he lists the exact same birthday for both.

These are 2 things he said about the Packerforum

Looks like when he says "Packer fans, I don't mind talking to you" it proves he ISN'T a Packers fan. He's busted if he said he was.
Twitter. Where anyone can go to spit nonsense and talk nonstop and NOT be judged for being an idiot or being an attention *****.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This moron has been harassing me in PM for quite a while now. Thought you guys would get a kick out of his crap from today... or you can ignore. I get the impression that he thinks overuse of exclamation points makes him look smarter or something.

You're a ******** ******** lemming! You're HAPPY that this team went 15-2, missed the Superbowl after having the best record in the league, and LOST at Lambeau in the first round, and making NFL history last year! Clay Mathews is a proven FLOP because you don't suddenly SUCK for no reason after 3 years! You forget that because of your friend TED having to prove he was the boss we had a losing season in 2008! He's had multiple trade offers for Hawk, and didn't get rid of the lazy clown! THEN you lemmings ******** when Ted trades UP in the draft to get a quality player whether we need him, or whether there's someone better at his position, like this year! With as GOOD as Ted is as GM, and with as bad as Holmgren was as GM in Seattle, if Ted WAS really that good, why didn't Seattle make Ted GM? They knew something Harlan and Murphy don't! The guy is a walking 4 leaf clover 3/4 of the time, and a walking cluster**** the other 1/4. He has NO ability when it comes to drafting, or judging player talent! It's idiots like you that would walk out of Lambeau on a Monday night TV game, and then cheer your fool heads off when the team went on an 8 game winning streak to make the playoffs. It's morons like YOU and those here that booed Aaron in 2008, and now metaphorically suck his ****! I don't want to associate with bandwagoners like you and your clique. I want to associate with REAL diehard, INTELLIGENT Packer fans! It's fans like me, that give praise when it's due, and give a kick in the *** when it's due. It's fans like me who will be here every work when the game isn't blocked out like they were sometimes in the 80's watching every play from beginning to end. It's "fans" like you and those who bash me here who turn the game off if the Packers are losing.

And just so you know, if you look at accomplishments, Aaron fell short already. Where was his return to the Superbowl the year after winning it? Where was Aaron's come from behind victory in his 2nd game actually playing for the Packers? Hell WHERE ARE AARON'S COME FROM BEHIND VICTORIES PERIOD?

I hate Brett for saying 'Trade me to Minnesota'. I hate Ted and Mike more for causing it by giving a kid without the 'it' factor the starting job without a competition. Everyone knows it was BRETT'S TEAM and he should have been able to do whatever the **** he wanted and leave on HIS terms and his ONLY!

Now do yourself a favor, when Ted implodes, and then only come back to say 'dude you were right I'm sorry' or however you wish to word it.​

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This moron has been harassing me in PM for quite a while now. Thought you guys would get a kick out of his crap from today... or you can ignore. I get the impression that he thinks overuse of exclamation points makes him look smarter or something.

You're a ******** ******** lemming! You're HAPPY that this team went 15-2, missed the Superbowl after having the best record in the league, and LOST at Lambeau in the first round, and making NFL history last year! Clay Mathews is a proven FLOP because you don't suddenly SUCK for no reason after 3 years! You forget that because of your friend TED having to prove he was the boss we had a losing season in 2008! He's had multiple trade offers for Hawk, and didn't get rid of the lazy clown! THEN you lemmings ******** when Ted trades UP in the draft to get a quality player whether we need him, or whether there's someone better at his position, like this year! With as GOOD as Ted is as GM, and with as bad as Holmgren was as GM in Seattle, if Ted WAS really that good, why didn't Seattle make Ted GM? They knew something Harlan and Murphy don't! The guy is a walking 4 leaf clover 3/4 of the time, and a walking cluster**** the other 1/4. He has NO ability when it comes to drafting, or judging player talent! It's idiots like you that would walk out of Lambeau on a Monday night TV game, and then cheer your fool heads off when the team went on an 8 game winning streak to make the playoffs. It's morons like YOU and those here that booed Aaron in 2008, and now metaphorically suck his ****! I don't want to associate with bandwagoners like you and your clique. I want to associate with REAL diehard, INTELLIGENT Packer fans! It's fans like me, that give praise when it's due, and give a kick in the *** when it's due. It's fans like me who will be here every work when the game isn't blocked out like they were sometimes in the 80's watching every play from beginning to end. It's "fans" like you and those who bash me here who turn the game off if the Packers are losing.​
And just so you know, if you look at accomplishments, Aaron fell short already. Where was his return to the Superbowl the year after winning it? Where was Aaron's come from behind victory in his 2nd game actually playing for the Packers? Hell WHERE ARE AARON'S COME FROM BEHIND VICTORIES PERIOD?​
I hate Brett for saying 'Trade me to Minnesota'. I hate Ted and Mike more for causing it by giving a kid without the 'it' factor the starting job without a competition. Everyone knows it was BRETT'S TEAM and he should have been able to do whatever the **** he wanted and leave on HIS terms and his ONLY!​
Now do yourself a favor, when Ted implodes, and then only come back to say 'dude you were right I'm sorry' or however you wish to word it.​
Good grief.

Won't bother commenting on most of this stupidity, but I will comment on his reference that games where blocked out in the 80's. The Pack has been sold out for 60(ish) years straight and therefore not subject to modern blackout rules. Where there other rules in place in the 80s? My theory is that this guy is a Bear, Viking, or Lion fan wanting to cause dissension in Pack fans. Nobody can be this ignorant.

Okay, one comment on the stupidity: Where are Aaron's come from behind victories - when Brett had so many? You have to be losing to come from behind. Brett played so poorly in so many games he had to come from behind.

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

Here is the problem with ****weed #1's story. He sent ME a private message first. And did his little ***** thing instead of actually having a set and using the words that his Mommy won't allow to come out of his 13 year old mouth. Other variables of his problem that he forgot to mention is that I've been fighting him without help, which he is now unable to do. He ran for help and got it. Me? I'm still fighting alone.

As far as Amish's comment, you must've started your love of the Packers in the 90's. There were 3-4 games in the early- mid 80's blacked out due to lack of a sell out in Green Bay! The CBS (At the time) affiliate was WITI Channel 6, they have now switched to Fox once Fox got the football rights. Know the truth before you jump, investigate what is going on, and quite honestly until you know shut up!

Oh and ah Mods, some form of censorship on GreenBlood is needed as he not only has harassed me privately, but has now taken it public. Thank you in advance for doing your job! Have a wonderful day!

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

oh and Green Blood altered my words in at least one instance in what he posted publicly from a private conversation! Very childish of you! Mods if you wish to see the actual exchange, I'll be more than happy to supply it to you.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is the problem with ******** #1's story. He sent ME a private message first. And did his little ***** thing instead of actually having a set and using the words that his Mommy won't allow to come out of his 13 year old mouth. Other variables of his problem that he forgot to mention is that I've been fighting him without help, which he is now unable to do. He ran for help and got it. Me? I'm still fighting alone.

ROFLMAO... what buffoonery. Obviously, I posted it for the humor value.

Oh and ah Mods, some form of censorship on GreenBlood is needed as he not only has harassed me privately, but has now taken it public.

The only thing I took public was YOUR words. LOL

It's funny when trolls complain to the mods. You know where the ignore button is. Use it if you can't take the heat.

oh and Green Blood altered my words in at least one instance in what he posted publicly from a private conversation! Very childish of you! Mods if you wish to see the actual exchange, I'll be more than happy to supply it to you.

Poor, poor Mikey... I honestly doubt they care what you have to say, especially after you threatened them. You're not even a Packer fan. Everyone knows it. Probably time for you to move on and go troll the Lions board for a while or something.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is the problem with ******** #1's story. He sent ME a private message first. And did his little ***** thing instead of actually having a set and using the words that his Mommy won't allow to come out of his 13 year old mouth. Other variables of his problem that he forgot to mention is that I've been fighting him without help, which he is now unable to do. He ran for help and got it. Me? I'm still fighting alone.

As far as Amish's comment, you must've started your love of the Packers in the 90's. There were 3-4 games in the early- mid 80's blacked out due to lack of a sell out in Green Bay! The CBS (At the time) affiliate was WITI Channel 6, they have now switched to Fox once Fox got the football rights. Know the truth before you jump, investigate what is going on, and quite honestly until you know shut up, or I will have my attorney, Mr. Whiskers, sue you!

Oh and ah Mods, some form of censorship on GreenBlood is needed as he not only has harassed me privately, but has now taken it public. Thank you in advance for doing your job! Have a wonderful day!

Nope. I was around for the first Superbowl.

Nope. Every game has been sold out at Lambeau since Nov 22, 1959. I would think even a casual Packer fan knew that. I was actually trying to be pleasant and allow for the possibility that there was another reason an NFL game could be blacked out back then. I'm thinking that your mommy probably was tired of hearing you ***** every play that Lynn ****ey was no David Whitehurst and just told you it was blacked out.

Packers fans never dog it. They have sold out every home game since 1960.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

The Lombardi era got off to a promising start when the Packers shut out Chicago on the 1959 opener, ultimately finishing 7-5 for their first winning record in 12 years. A 21-0 shutout of Washington on November 22 was the last Packers game to date that did not sell out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Green_Bay_Packers

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
First of all Bensalama 21, whether that is me or NOT, I have you on attempted stalking, which is illegal. Whether or not I have you on ACTUAL online stalking or not, you'll just have to wait and see. And since you've committed an illegal act here on this board, and the siteowner and mods have done nothing, they all as well as you are now liable for your actions...
I've got others of you on defamation of character, so congratulations. You've all included the Mods, but especially Longtime fan, have insured that this board is closed down. No apologies can save anyone who posted in this thread. It's been sent along to those that need to handle it. Mods should've been more dilligent in their job when handling members of their little clique. … I wish all of you luck with your next board.

This must be a dream – how can I be posting on a board that has been shut down? By now there must have been scores of former posters here falling all over themselves to apologize to TheLonelyHimNoOneWantsToKnow and beg his forgiveness. But to no avail since “no apologies can save anyone who posted in this thread”. I’ve gotta wake up and get ready for the cops’ arrival (I hope I'm not left out) … I can hardly wait to find out whether or not he has Bensalama21 on "ACTUAL online stalking".

I hate Brett for saying 'Trade me to Minnesota'. I hate Ted and Mike more for causing it by giving a kid without the 'it' factor the starting job without a competition. Everyone knows it was BRETT'S TEAM and he should have been able to do whatever the **** he wanted and leave on HIS terms and his ONLY!
Not really worth the trouble but this is the essence of this sad person. He thinks the Packers were Favre’s team; he still is a Favre fan. If he ever was a Packers fan that changed when he fell in love with Favre. And Thompson forced the love of his life out of Green Bay so no matter what he accomplishes, Thompson must be evil.
Now do yourself a favor, when Ted implodes, and then only come back to say 'dude you were right I'm sorry' or however you wish to word it.
Interesting how he fantasizes about others apologizing to him at some future date. Here’s a sad reality for him: Aaron Rodgers has as many championships as the love of his life. Thompson and McCarthy have already been vindicated. Almost everyone realizes it. Maybe his therapist can clue him in? Nah, he's probably been arrested too.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
O lord..

This isnt 2008, if it was then your hatred for Ted would make sense..But it isnt so your hatred is in the very very minority.

And US mods NEED proof of said harassment and not just take your word that you are being harassed...

Just admit who you are and all will be fine :)

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

So, who is going to stand with Ted with today's news? It turns out Ted and Mike knew nothing about Hargrove's involvement in the bounty program? How does GM Wonderful get caught with his pants down like THIS? Even his apologists have to see that he messed this one up! A GM's job is to do due dilligence and check for injuries, character issues etc. Being part of a bounty system is a SERIOUS character flaw when it can and does get you suspended for half the season!

They either lied to the media, whom you all believe, since everything in the media is PRO-Thompson, and thereby lied to you, OR they're incompetent. Take your pick folks!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You know as well as everyone here that when Ted traded Brett there was about a 50 50 split on those that hated Ted and those that were okay with him..

That is what I meant..Dont try to act ignorant on it..

Did you know FBI doesnt handle any internet harassment issues? There is another dept that does that..

So lets see if you know that one

Members online

Latest posts