Okay, I'll admit it now. Rodgers has regressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6794

It does, the only fly in my ointment at the moment is I still worry when we meet a decent team.....lol. Yes, I`m just a miserable SOB at the minute.

I agree with this statement as well. The Packers defeating the Bears at home doesn't make me feel comfortable facing a decent team either.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Rodgers still has more pure talent in his pinkie than any other option we have at QB all together.

We're talking about a guy who has accomplished what he has accomplished in this league, and our only two losses on the season are against teams who have collectively lost 1 game this season.

This is Aaron bleeping Rodgers. Again... Aaron. Rodgers. Not Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I don't care how bad he's struggling. You do not bench that man. He's 32. He's not washed up. He's struggling. The man is struggling to live up to HIS standards. The level he is playing at right now is better than what we would get elsewhere on their BEST day.

You give him the time he needs to figure this out. He's earned that benefit of the doubt given his history, accomplishments, and resume. Anyone who claims otherwise is either ill-informed or panicking. And I find absolutely no reason to panic just because our two losses are against teams that are a collective 10-1 on the season.

There's no plausible argument for benching Rodgers. None.
Can we all just take a moment - and be thankful that threads like this have been non-existent for quite a while now? There are a lot of question marks regarding the Packers. How much improved will the defense be? Do we have enough playmakers on offense? How will the young guys progress? etc, etc.

But barring some unforeseen setback with the full recovery to Rodgers' collarbone, the last thing we have to worry about is the production that we're going to get from the QB position.

I did however thoroughly enjoy reading back through all of this silliness two years after the fact. :cool:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we all just take a moment - and be thankful that threads like this have been non-existent for quite a while now? There are a lot of question marks regarding the Packers. How much improved will the defense be? Do we have enough playmakers on offense? How will the young guys progress? etc, etc.

But barring some unforeseen setback with the full recovery to Rodgers' collarbone, the last thing we have to worry about is the production that we're going to get from the QB position.

I did however thoroughly enjoy reading back through all of this silliness two years after the fact. :cool:

non existent until someone dug it up you mean? :D

Reaction score
Every year some fan tries to mitigate Aaron’s value. If he plays 5-6 more years (very possible) at his current track he will threaten to break into the top 5-6 all-time rushing AND all-time passing QBs in NFL history. It’s preposterous to see this post and just goes to show you how bandwagon us fans can quickly become.

D

Deleted member 6794

Every year some fan tries to mitigate Aaron’s value. If he plays 5-6 more years (very possible) at his current track he will threaten to break into the top 5-6 all-time rushing AND all-time passing QBs in NFL history.

Rodgers is already the most efficient quarterback in NFL history.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't need to be discussing a four year old thread. Especially with a current one to five about the same player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts